Here’s what Fulmer should do....

And how is THAT working out?
Fulmer hires a highly regarded DC that was respected as a football coach. JP’s loyalty to JG is baffling to me. At this point I’d rather change QBs and if we fall behind put in JG to save the day. With a better offense our defense could stay fresh. As a fan I can’t see past JG still getting starts. JG should come in as a last ditch effort spark the offense. There are just too many QBs on the team for JP not to see what an unknown can do. We know what JG can do, it’s past time to see what the rest of them can do.

He should fire every coach and take over as HC for the remainder of the season. Hire local HS coaches to fill out the remainder of the staff. Cut every player’s scholarship and have a football camp as brutal as Bear Bryant’s Junction Boys and see who actually wants to be on the team. Move forward with the rest of the season.

Just a reminder...don’t drink or hit that pipe before posting. Never really works out well.

He should fire every coach and take over as HC for the remainder of the season. Hire local HS coaches to fill out the remainder of the staff. Cut every player’s scholarship and have a football camp as brutal as Bear Bryant’s Junction Boys and see who actually wants to be on the team. Move forward with the rest of the season.

Transport portal just imploded.

He's already graduated. He's a 5th year senior who redshirted his freshman year. And the bitch of it is this year doesn't count so if he wanted to he could return next year for a 6th season.
Boy that would put a monkey 🐵 wrench
in the old apple cart. The program would
Implode quicker than a 8 day clock.

Yeah..... because this is the 1950s

I disagree. Although he shouldn’t give it as an order or threat, giving solid advice to the HC wouldn’t be inappropriate or unprofessional. As the one in charge of hiring and firing JP it would be inappropriate and unprofessional for him not to have a sit down with JP discussing the expectations of the position. Clearly there has been a misunderstanding of what the HC will be judged by, it’s not only the big 3, but the rest of the games too, if you lose.
You can disagree all you want. ADs don't tell coaches who to play and who not to play for the reasons I stated. Giving direction is one thing. Making player decisions is another. Your opinion is wrong

VN Store

Back