Herbstreit replies to UT tweet

I like where his head at with this comment. but usually Herbstreit is overly opinionated about EVERYTHING. That's why him and his family got run out of ohio.

Yes, but most people who work for that four letter network are. It seems to give them a God complex.

I've said for months we finish 7-6 with a lower level bowl win. Next year is when we have the talent and depth to get to 8-10 wins.

Reactions: 1 person
very fair statement. 6 wins is a good total for this team 7 would be great. 15 is the year we start to make our move. GBO

Wrong. OSU fans were bad and harassing him and family whenever he said anything bad about OSU. He also loved Williamson County and decided to move his family here. His boys were still young.

I've seen him several times in Franklin.

Are you sure that wasn't Clay Travis?

Wrong. OSU fans were bad and harassing him and family whenever he said anything bad about OSU. He also loved Williamson County and decided to move his family here. His boys were still young.

I've seen him several times in Franklin.

There is no public record of him owning property in Williamson County TN. He must rent...............

I like where his head at with this comment. but usually Herbstreit is overly opinionated about EVERYTHING. That's why him and his family got run out of ohio.

Not slurping on Ohio State's balls was worthy of threats and harrassment? It likely had more to do with the douchery that's instilled in that fanbase at birth.

Lost it for the guy when he went on the Anti-Gator (I know I know) rant in 2006. I mean an emotional red faced spittimg rant about Whaaaaaat the pollsters could have possibly seen after the SECCG to bump SECs UF up over Michigan to get into the BCSNCG. Nevermind the SEC champ had twice the schedule difficulty of OSU or UM and UF had a better record. Complete and unabashed Big 10 homerism IMO.

I never saw him eat crow after the SEC Champ literally obliterated the unbeated Big10 champ for the title either. Just lost respect for him after that. Just another biased media type IMO.

He ate his crow numerous times and said the BCS got it right, especially after USC obliterated UofM. I believe that game single handidly changed the nation's perspective of the SEC and gave other SEC teams rhe benefit going forward. In the first 8 yrs of the BCS, the SEC had 2 participants. In the last 8 yrs we've had 9 participants

Herbstreit has believed in us when no one else on ESPN would. I think Kirk had always given us the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: 3 people
Love that nobody important believes we can do better than .500. What great bulletin board material and mojo for Team 118

There is no public record of him owning property in Williamson County TN. He must rent...............

Not sure. He is in Franklin quite a bit. Talked about Franklin/Brentwood area a ton and the reasons he moved here. I believe his kids go to CPA but not sure.

As much as it makes me sick to my stomach that the SEC network hired Mustardburger, I'll bet Kirk is glad to not be working with his jive ass any more. They should've had a weekly over and under on how many times he would say Herbie during the broadcast. If I was him I probably would've gone ballistic after about the 1,000th Herbie and punched him in the neck on the air.

VN Store

Back