Herbie

I wish Disney ,the rich rat ,would spin off ESPN and we’ll see if they make it on their own. I doubt they would with all of the money they pay the washed up old athletes They call experts. When they got political they lost me…about 12 years ago.

Personally i always admired how Herbie carried himself. I considered him the face and voice of college football. Being in all the NCAA games i love to watching him on gameday. Here recently in the past few years. The way he has carried himself and acted toward this fanbase and our beloved school. I have grown to hate him. the ESPN hatred is real guys. Do not let anyone tell you different.

It's not a bad pick to be honest. TN is 1-2 in their last 3 games, and they seemed to be struggle in that one win for the first half of the game. Combine that with the rumors about the locker room, the TN backup QB being the starter, and Candy winning 2 SEC games in a row; and I could see why many will want to pick Candy in this game.

This game will tell us a lot about the players on the TN roster, the culture with the current program, and the coaches ability to keep a team unified.
It will also tell us a lot about the Vol staff as well. If Heupel and crew cannot bring a fire breathing Vol team to Nashville no matter the circumstance in the locker room, you’d have to seriously ask if he’s actually the long term solution rather than Butch Jones 2.0.

Reactions: BoostN
I hope the team is aware of all of these comments and will respond accordingly on Saturday
They got taken behind the woodshed Saturday, and didn't respond. If actually getting their @ss handed to them doesn't motivate them, how much do you think words will influence them?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back