Herbie

Herby likes to stir the pot, has some man crush on Shittyyano.. Still butt hurt we didn't take another garbage hire we would have had to fire after 2 or 3 years and give a insane buyout to get rid of. As far as the game goes he just sees what we all see. One team reeling and one that's surging.. We're getting ready to see what kind of coach we really have. He's dealing with some adversity right now.

I would do the same in his position. Let's create some interest in the game. SEC shorts took the same angle with Vandy "scaring" tennessee.

No need to make it boring.

I could say it's unlikely, but it worries me that I lived through this exact scenario just a brief 6 years ago. That didn't even include playing the backup quarterback.

Well didn’t Heupel say that he expects Ann’s to play? If so then the issues are likely cleared up. Even if they aren’t I don’t think Vandy can beat us.
Your wording is key, and I 100% agree. I also do not think Vandy can beat us. But we have proven we can beat ourselves.

Herbie's favorite bridge playing couple next door is a Vandy alum. He said that to get in good graces with them.

On a side note, he's betting a large sum of Sacajawea's on Tennessee!

Who cares what Herbie has to say??? Go beat Candy on Saturday! We should all be happy with a 10-2 record, especially considering we still have to build a stout defense before we are a real championship level team. GBO!

Reactions: J C Higgins
Reactions: Hopeful Vol
HERPYSTREIT has lost any and all respect I had built up for him after this week.
Guy did a lot in my mind when he took the Amazon TNF gig and has done a very, very good job so far.
For the most part he has kept his tOSU and B1G love fest tendencies off GameDay and the college broadcasts.

Now to come out say crap like that with zero evidence of in-fighting and basing his comments purely off speculation and rumor is just bad journalism.
Does he think Vandy will win because UT is starting a different QB, or has regressed on the defensive side, or is coming out with some unproven pieces on the offense?...sure those are all good things to cite.
But what's Herpy do - claim a bad rumor for fact for the reason Vandy might beat UT...rubbish !!!

Reactions: Hopeful Vol
I'm afraid we're going to have to deal with him for like 30 more years. Or until he says something to get him in trouble.. with a big mouth like his I'm surprised he hasn't yet.

Reactions: Bigorangedan23
Honestly after witnessing the USCe game in person I just want the season to end. Not sure the defense is capable of stopping a HS team after that game. If we can let Spencer Rattler put up 63 on us that we are in danger of getting blown out the rest of the year. I can only imagine the field day any other top 10 would have with us.

Reactions: SmashMouth
Kirk Herbstreit goes all in on Vanderbilt beating Tennessee, says Vols are ‘fighting amongst themselves’. He’s picking against us again big surprise and I guess he has some inside info somehow about what’s going on in the locker room. Hope we prove this tool wrong Saturday night.
Herbie can go fly a kite! He’s nothing more than an OSU Homer who moved to Tennessee and works at ESPN the network that does nothing but promote Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson, and USC. Not a Herbie fan at all and certainly not a fan of the ESPN staff from Alabama and Georgia. Herbie, Pollack, and McElroy are f’ing horrible and so so bias.

Honestly after witnessing the USCe game in person I just want the season to end. Not sure the defense is capable of stopping a HS team after that game. If we can let Spencer Rattler put up 63 on us that we are in danger of getting blown out the rest of the year. I can only imagine the field day any other top 10 would have with us.
I’m not sure our defense could stop a hard charging band at this point.

Reactions: SmashMouth
I prefer him picking against UT. He picked against us against Florida, LSU, and Bama, then switched it for the Dawgs game, and UT got facef*cked. Not sure if he picked UT or the Cocks, but I’m going to assume he picked UT.

VN Store

Back