Herbie

Conjecture at best. Let’s see some real proof.
I’ve debated posting this and half of you prob won’t believe me, but I’ll post it anyways. I live in West TN with no inside connections whatsoever, but my best friend lives in Knoxville and his neighbor is one of the biggest Vol media guys. No gonna say his name, but everyone here knows him. My friend texted him after the game and asked why Banks didn’t make the trip and his response was “suspended for multiple things”. That’s vague and not much proof of anything, but it’s definitely noteworthy and leads me to believe the rumors are true. I have the screenshot, but don’t wanna dox anyone so I’m not gonna post it. That being said, I think they work it out this week and the team comes to play Saturday.

To all the Vols players , band together and prove Kirk ( I could never make it at the next level ) Herbstreit wrong. Kick Vandys ass. Your always stronger when you band together. Your season is just beginning finish strong and prove everybody wrong. Love you guys GOVOLS !!!! Thanks for a awesome season . Keep up the hard work .

It's not a bad pick to be honest. TN is 1-2 in their last 3 games, and they seemed to be struggle in that one win for the first half of the game. Combine that with the rumors about the locker room, the TN backup QB being the starter, and Candy winning 2 SEC games in a row; and I could see why many will want to pick Candy in this game.

This game will tell us a lot about the players on the TN roster, the culture with the current program, and the coaches ability to keep a team unified.

Good post. UT should and needs to win this game to keep the momentum of a very positive season moving forward. A loss here is a big setback. No other way around it.

even with backup QB we should score ok Vandy plenty. But honestly I respect Vandy way more on offense than I did South Carolina. So it’s hard to say Vandy is an automatic win anymore. As crazy as that woulda sounded before Saturday. A lot changed.

Lol. I swear the stupid has reached an epic level. If it’s not idiotic TN fans it’s the idiot sports media. Vandy isn’t SC. They don’t have anywhere near the play makers that SC does.
True. Fact still remains if the Tennessee D that played in SoCar shows up in Nashville, Vandy has an excellent chance of making their 10 bowl game in program history.

He picked:
Florida over Tennessee
Alabama over Tennessee
Tennessee over Georgia
Tennessee over South Carolina
Not sure about the rest, but he's not too good.
He's made a career out of getting it wrong and still sought after for his opinion. I'd love to see his overall pick record so far this season. I think he picked Utah over Oregon last Saturday

Reactions: ForeverfaithfulVOL
He's made a career out of getting it wrong and still sought after for his opinion. I'd love to see his overall pick record so far this season. I think he picked Utah over Oregon last Saturday
I remember in 2004 when USC beat OU something like 55-10, during the pregame show he was going on and on about how OU would win and the game could very easily get out of hand.

Reactions: volfeeva
get ready for it. this game is going to be the sexy upset pick all weekend. if our D plays the same as last week, we will get beat. this week we will find out what kind of coach CJH is.

He’s very smart. In order to get. Lot of clicks you have to push the buttons of the rabid fan base. His bosses love this, you play to Vandy that usually don’t even care to even notice. You throw something out there get their love and at same time get more clicks from Vols due to being picked to get beat by Vandy. It keeps his ratings up with the ppl that pay him. It’s a win/win. Example a thread started giving him free advertising. It’s what Howard Cosell used to do.
Side note last 10 games are 5w & 5 Ls

VN Store

Back