Henry T to OSU?

So how is osu and Michigan state better opportunities for our two starting linebacker transfers? Seems like a lot of trouble to transfer, for what? You’re starting in the SEC... unless there are privileges
I understand Henry T. Ohio State gets a LOT of publicity. Not sure about Crouch and Michigan State though. Seems he would’ve been better off staying put but he wasn’t a good LB anyway tbh

I understand Henry T. Ohio State gets a LOT of publicity. Not sure about Crouch and Michigan State though. Seems he would’ve been better off staying put but he wasn’t a good LB anyway tbh
Wouldn’t it be easier to stand out on a depleted defense in the SEC? I just don’t get it. If he was determined to win a championship, ok... but if you’re a legit LB, there’s no better opportunity to get noticed than at UT right now. Especially with our style offense. All the opportunity in the world to put up gaudy defensive numbers. I don’t see it as a business decision, unless he’s talking about short term $$$

Wouldn’t it be easier to stand out on a depleted defense in the SEC? I just don’t get it. If he was determined to win a championship, ok... but if you’re a legit LB, there’s no better opportunity to get noticed than at UT right now. Especially with our style offense. All the opportunity in the world to put up gaudy defensive numbers. I don’t see it as a business decision, unless he’s talking about short term $$$
I can see both sides. I think you’re right in a sense but there’s the flip side too. If he’s the ONLY LB on the field to avoid, then it makes it easier to keep him a non factor by identifying where he is.

I can see both sides. I think you’re right in a sense but there’s the flip side too. If he’s the ONLY LB on the field to avoid, then it makes it easier to keep him a non factor by identifying where he is.
He’s not that good though... if we were talking about Lawrence Taylor, I’d totally understand. He’s just not a difference maker like that.

Reactions: Chachi
He’s not that good though... if we were talking about Lawrence Taylor, I’d totally understand. He’s just not a difference maker like that.
No but he’s good enough to make a difference if he has adequate help around him. At Ohio State he would have that and therefore not feel he has to defend anything more than his area. Here, I think he would naturally feel like he’d have to do too much and therefore expose himself.

Like I said. I get it. I wish him luck but dammit!!!!! We need help!!!!

No but he’s good enough to make a difference if he has adequate help around him. At Ohio State he would have that and therefore not feel he has to defend anything more than his area. Here, I think he would naturally feel like he’d have to do too much and therefore expose himself.

Every player who received illegal gifts to come to Tennessee need to get the hell out.

Every player who received illegal gifts to come to Tennessee need to get the hell out.
There’s a lot more to that story that I think you’d change your view if you knew. Some yes. Others, not so much. Some of them were just following directions

I guess we will see what kind of difference he makes there

Reactions: 1vol8

VN Store

Back