Henry T officially gone

He’ll be good at Bama just like he was here, will probably look better with a better supporting cast. That’s okay, because he basically takes the spot of another guy that’s on his level.

And as others have pointed out, it means that, at the least, Saban has given up on stopping intra conference transfers since the rest of the have nots outnumber the haves.

Reactions: Orange Swagger
Henry was my favorite player on the team and now he is my most hated player in the NCAA...There is no more loyalty...No more pick a team and stay with them...I hope you fail and fail miserably on the football field...How can anybody who has worn Tennessee orange and white even consider wearing crimson and white...Makes me sick.

Henry was my favorite player on the team and now he is my most hated player in the NCAA...There is no more loyalty...No more pick a team and stay with them...I hope you fail and fail miserably on the football field...How can anybody who has worn Tennessee orange and white even consider wearing crimson and white...Makes me sick.
This post is hypocritical....several years ago the same happened in reverse, Alvin Kamara transferred here from Alabama yet there was no problem there...let's hope To'o To'o the best!

Good maybe yall quit talking about the guy like he was coming back .. hey you dont want to be here .. Get Out

I've been saying it all off-season...and now you all can't deny it anymore. That 3-7 team was the biggest waste of talent in Tennessee Football history. Gray is starting at OU. Lawrence a backup DB here is starting at OU. Morris projected starter.
Chandler at UNC and many more.

And YES. Henry To'oto'o will start at Alabama. They are absolutely set on defense except for one ILB spot...which has now been filled. He'll be playing beside Christian Harris- an 80 tackle 4.5 sack LB and Will Anderson probably the best pass rusher in the SEC, and only a sophomore.

What did we replace him with?
The best Linebacker Texas has had in years, and future NFL draft pick...so we didn't lose anything truly. It's just that we still need to add a pass rusher and athletic CB...

I personally like the nastiness Mitchell brings. It doesn't mean Henry To'oto'o was a dud. Obviously not if Bama accepted his transfer. I don't think we will miss him though.

I've been excited about seeing Mitchell play beside Banks. Garland looks to be a solid 4th LB/ special teamer.

I like how things are being shaked up!! It creates uncertainty. I have to be real. Bama looked super sloppy in their spring game. Talented but super sloppy. Not sold on O'Brian as OC. They're vulnerable.

Whatever. We have a lot more to worry about than where a kid chose to go after his guy got canned for paying players. I honestly don't think him staying/going will have ANY effect on our W/L record.

Literally everyone here has better things to do than let this kid ruin one second of their day. You are either a Vol or you aren't. If you are the latter I'm uninterested.

VN Store

Back