Hendon Hooker rehab

EverythingOrange

Hendon Hooker 'on track' for NFL season opener, per report: Ex-Tennessee QB rehabbing torn ACL

Tennessee quarterback Hendon Hooker is preparing for the 2023 NFL Draft after a stellar season with the Vols that was cut short because of an ACL tear against South Carolina. Hooker has been working on his recovery and preparing for the season and NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported that he is on track to be ready for the NFL season opener for whatever team drafts him this fall.
“Tennessee QB Hendon Hooker, who tore his ACL in November, received positive medical reports here in Indy, sources say. He's three months after the operation and on track to be ready for the season opener,” Rapoport tweeted.
During the NFL Combine, Hooker gave an update on his recovery timeline, which aligns with what Rapoport reported.

“I feel great!” “I’m cleared to throw standing up next week,” Hooker said. “I’m excited to really zip it around and get off that one knee. I wouldn’t want to take a chance. I would rather my knee be 100%, where I want it to be so I can have a long career."

Hendon Hooker 'on track' for NFL season opener, per report: Ex-Tennessee QB rehabbing torn ACL

Tennessee quarterback Hendon Hooker is preparing for the 2023 NFL Draft after a stellar season with the Vols that was cut short because of an ACL tear against South Carolina. Hooker has been working on his recovery and preparing for the season and NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported that he is on track to be ready for the NFL season opener for whatever team drafts him this fall.
“Tennessee QB Hendon Hooker, who tore his ACL in November, received positive medical reports here in Indy, sources say. He's three months after the operation and on track to be ready for the season opener,” Rapoport tweeted.
During the NFL Combine, Hooker gave an update on his recovery timeline, which aligns with what Rapoport reported.

“I feel great!” “I’m cleared to throw standing up next week,” Hooker said. “I’m excited to really zip it around and get off that one knee. I wouldn’t want to take a chance. I would rather my knee be 100%, where I want it to be so I can have a long career."
Thats good news - hope ZZ progresses well enough for the 2023 start of the basketball season

VN Store

Back