Hendon Hooker Memory Will Always Be Happy

GoodlettsvilleVol

I've always liked trips down memory lane.

20-30 years or more from now, or whenever, the name Hendon Hooker will bring a smile to my face.

What he has done for us is incredible. The excitement he's created, for instance, has old time Vols who had said they'd had enough come back cheering.

Thank you Hendon Hooker. You have done so much for me/us.

What he has done and continues to do under this staff here is miraculous. To come to a program with a new head coach and an extremely limited roster, then produce one of the best seasons in Vols history is incredible. He'll be remembered forever for what he has done both on and off the field.

He will definitely be considered a Vols legend from here on out.

Can't say enough for him. He got us back from the ashes. What he does outside of football such as children's book. Military family. A winner a competitor a guy you want leading your team and program. To see him down the other night killed me.

Of course he will be remember because he was the guy that started run of really good QB at Tennessee. As long as CJH is at Tennessee I don't think QB will ever be an issue at all and Hooker will always be remember not only for what he has done but because he was the first in line.

He brought us back to being relevant to the top ten and top 5 even ranked number 1. He became the first Tennessee QB to beat Bama since 2006 and he beat Florida first win since 2016 and LSU along with directing a 8-0 start. Last season alot of people didn’t think we would make a bowl game 4-8 and 5-7 were being tossed around but in comes Hooker who leads us to a 7-5 regular season record and a music city bowl berth. He did enough in two seasons to be a Tennessee football legend in my eyes.

VN Store

Back