Hendon Hooker Event

Panthro

I don't like the buffet-style autograph events where it's impossible to make a real connection with the athlete. Hopefully an event like this will be an opportunity for kids to truly make a memory with a future NFL QB. He will go over routes with kids and throw passes with them...in addition to signing an autograph and taking a photo.
It's been really tough to nail HH down for an event. I've been working on this since the day after the bowl game. We won't start marketing it to the public for another week, but I wanted to share it here right away.
https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...=making-memories-with-hendon-hooker-knoxville

Someone send Little Nicky an invitation so he can see that Spyre is actually making their clients earn their money.
Hooker doesn't work with Spyre. That's why it was so hard to get him. He isn't doing many NIL events because he's been super focused on training and preparing for the season...which I respect.

Hooker doesn't work with Spyre. That's why it was so hard to get him. He isn't doing many NIL events because he's been super focused on training and preparing for the season...which I respect.
That’s cool y’all were able to get him lined up. Folks should have a great time there. He seems like a top-notch guy. I’m glad to hear he’s locked in and avoiding too many off-the-field distractions. It would be tough to pass up a lot of the financial opportunities coming their way. I bet the extra work he’s putting in pays off on the field for him this fall.

I don't like the buffet-style autograph events where it's impossible to make a real connection with the athlete. Hopefully an event like this will be an opportunity for kids to truly make a memory with a future NFL QB. He will go over routes with kids and throw passes with them...in addition to signing an autograph and taking a photo.
It's been really tough to nail HH down for an event. I've been working on this since the day after the bowl game. We won't start marketing it to the public for another week, but I wanted to share it here right away.
https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...=making-memories-with-hendon-hooker-knoxville

As long as he beats Florida, Pitt, LSU, SC and Kentucky this year i support whatever he is doing.

I really do believe the UGA game is going to be a dawg fight. They lose a tonne of experience on defense. We will catch them out of position early and often.

I think this year's Bama team is going to be a juggernaut though. Too much a task to beat them unless Saban completely implodes mid season or something.

You should them that.
His booking and management is all done through a young lady that I'm assuming is his sister.

Difference between working with and being his agent. Your post made it sound like they have zero affiliation which isn’t true.

Reactions: Vol8188
Difference between working with and being his agent. Your post made it sound like they have zero affiliation which isn’t true.
Well that was their wording. “He’s not working with us.” They might has SOME interaction, but it’s not like most of the other UT athletes.

Reactions: Volunteer_Kirby
Just curious, how do you know?

I’ve had several conversations with people at Spyre. They sign guys to an event series deal, and Hendon is one of the athletes many athletes they’ve signed. So they definitely work with him, but the business model is different than a traditional marketing agent arrangement. It’s a way to utilize our guys to promote the collective and allow them to legally get paid. So money people pay to join the Volunteer Club, pays for the athletes and the events that the athletes will be at to interact with fans.

They also connect businesses with athletes they work with and don’t take a fee on those deals so the local business money goes directly to the athlete. I know that because I have connected them with a former client that I helped with their marketing.

I’ve had several conversations with people at Spyre. They sign guys to an event series deal, and Hendon is one of the athletes many athletes they’ve signed. So they definitely work with him, but the business model is different than a traditional marketing agent arrangement. It’s a way to utilize our guys to promote the collective and allow them to legally get paid. So money people pay to join the Volunteer Club, pays for the athletes and the events that the athletes will be at to interact with fans.

They also connect businesses with athletes they work with and don’t take a fee on those deals so the local business money goes directly to the athlete. I know that because I have connected them with a former client that I helped with their marketing.
Ok that seems to make sense

Enter coupon code HOSPODCAST when scheduling, and it will save 20%. That will come out of the DSG money, not HH’s.
A few spots still available.

Reactions: Volprofch05
👆I love the quietness around him this offseason. I expect him to be really focused and sharp this fall camp. He seems like a very humble kid and I always root for those types of leaders on a TN football team. He has a chance to go down as one of TNs all-time great QBs.

Reactions: SmokinBob
This event is tomorrow morning and a few spots are still available for the 9am session.

Thanks for doing this, we had a great time!

He was great! I had heard he was really shy, but I didn’t think he seemed like that at all. Did I meet you? I was the guy with the mic.

Yeah, HH was fantastic. Was going to say hi & thanks, but think you were talking to someone else when we were heading out. Should be back on 7/28 though! We do appreciate that everything is organized and orderly at DHS and not a free-for-all. Thanks again!

VN Store

Back