Helton a Joke of a Play Caller

This offense is trash..Ive never seen a offense that dont throw the ball down middle of the field..Everything is on outside..

Reactions: albedo33
Like why run the ball and not try to score. Sure it's over but why not let your back up QB throw some and get some reps. He might as well just took a damn knee for three downs. Everytime he has been put in he just hands it off. Plus heltons play calling has been pretty questionable. I don't understand......

I love all the football masterminds that suddenly show up every weekend. You guys are really underpaid. Best get those applications into Fulmer ASAP. ;)
I love all the football masterminds that suddenly show up every weekend. You guys are really underpaid. Best get those applications into Fulmer ASAP. ;)
Check out VoLBall86 crossing the street
IMG_6336.JPG

Bash me, but proud of my boys and this coaching staff...
I won’t bash you at all. Proud of the fight the boys showed today. But I will say our offense was hampered today by bad calls by Helton. His play calling was questionable at best the whole season but today made it clear. He’s not there yet as a play caller. I am proud of the fight we showed. I’ll take that and be happy all day.

Hard to execute when the defense and everyone at home already knows what you're doing
With that said im proud of the way they fought at the end of the game and i saw improvement. Hopefully it continues.

Hard to execute when the defense and everyone at home already knows what you're doing
OR maybe we just lost a game that the other team was better than us. Every Game has questionable calls on offense and defense. Nobody calls it perfect ever. I guess everyone is forgetting that we had Chaney too and no one was happy with him either.

VN Store

Back