Help needed with bbq ideas

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Not too long ago, one of you provided me a link to a website that is all about BBQ-ing. I love doing that on game days. Anyway, I recently replaced my old Windows 7 gaming computer for a new gaming machine. I don't play games, but like the muscle for artwork. In any case, it seems not all files and folders transferred to the new computer didn't make it. And that despite me using cloning software. If you remember the website you shared, I'd appreciate it again, as it was a really fine site that I found very useful for BBQ-ing ideas. Neither Duckduckgo nor GOOGLE is helping right now.

Not too long ago, one of you provided me a link to a website that is all about BBQ-ing. I love doing that on game days. Anyway, I recently replaced my old Windows 7 gaming computer for a new gaming machine. I don't play games, but like the muscle for artwork. In any case, it seems not all files and folders transferred to the new computer didn't make it. And that despite me using cloning software. If you remember the website you shared, I'd appreciate it again, as it was a really fine site that I found very useful for BBQ-ing ideas. Neither Duckduckgo nor GOOGLE is helping right now.

Try this one my brother swears by his recipes
HowToBBQRight-Barbecue Recipes

I don't think it was me, but I can recommend the following: The Ultimate Destination For BBQ Recipes, Science, And Reviews

The guy (Goldwyn) also has a really good book out that gets into the science behind bbq. Neat read that'll leave you with ideas (as well as some pangs of hunger).

Thanks for the effort guys. Neither is the site I'm hoping for but bookmarked them anyway, as one never knows when they might be needed.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back