Help finding a particular Vols hat

DeusExMachina

"I aim to misbehave"
I had the link and lost it, figured I would come here and ask and see if anyone knew where to find it. The hat in question is regular woodland camoflague. I don't remember whether it was fitted or snap-back. The defining feature of it for me was that it had the rifleman logo over the Star-Vols logo on the front. Anyone know where to find/get one?? Note: I'm not local to Knoxville, so it would have to be shippable. Thanks in advance.

365gameday had the multicam hats a few years ago, but I don't think they are available any longer.

I had the link and lost it, figured I would come here and ask and see if anyone knew where to find it. The hat in question is regular woodland camoflague. I don't remember whether it was fitted or snap-back. The defining feature of it for me was that it had the rifleman logo over the Star-Vols logo on the front. Anyone know where to find/get one?? Note: I'm not local to Knoxville, so it would have to be shippable. Thanks in advance.
Tennessee Tristar Cap Camo with Orange by Volunteer Traditions

Reactions: DeusExMachina
U could do a Google search on the pic,or find one these spots make specialty hats for teams etc...Being honest I've seen a few nice camo UT hats at the family dollar...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back