Hello

eyesoforange

Im new here, i have only been a Vols fan for a short time. I agreed to join my boyfriend(early last season)to Neyland. WOW, I'm hooked!

My work keeps me busy, i dont often mark days off for anything but paid vacation weeks, That i never take :dunno: . Now if the Vols play im there, or atleast off to watch.(looking into turn around times for Bama, ND and KY)

That all being said, I now follow the game well enough to know who made the play etc. No, i do not know, why such and such guy didnt drop back and cover and why that other guy should of played pass?(if thats right?)

I cheer for our boys :clapping: I am learning the "Game" atleast trying. Other plans get a new avatar thing, and a couple hours sleep before the ride to Knoxville. GOOOOOOOO VOLS!!!

Originally posted by eyesoforange@Oct 1, 2005 3:54 AM
Im new here, i have only been a Vols fan for a short time. I agreed to join my boyfriend(early last season)to Neyland.  WOW, I'm hooked!

My work keeps me busy, i dont often mark days off for anything but paid vacation weeks, That i never take :dunno: . Now if the Vols play im there, or atleast off to watch.(looking into turn around times for Bama, ND and KY)

That all being said, I now follow the game well enough to know who made the play etc. No, i do not know, why such and such guy didnt drop back and cover and why that other guy should of played pass?(if thats right?)

I cheer for our boys  :clapping: I am learning the "Game" atleast trying. Other plans get a new avatar thing, and a couple hours sleep before the ride to Knoxville. GOOOOOOOO VOLS!!!
[snapback]155669[/snapback]​

Welcome. :hi:

Here is an avatar you can have that would work well with your name if you want it......

Attachments

• av_2007.jpg
    av_2007.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 1
gotta watch that OWB, he's a smoothie... :wavey: welcome to the bunch!

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Oct 1, 2005 7:15 PM
hello sweetie. now i can have another girl to flirt with. 

watch out for lio though, she is territorial.

[snapback]156462[/snapback]​

:no:

Welcome there ma'am!!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

:p I love that avatar! Thanks again OWB and thanks to everyone for being so sweet in welcoming me to the board.

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Oct 1, 2005 7:15 PM
hello sweetie. now i can have another girl to flirt with. 

watch out for lio though, she is territorial.

[snapback]156462[/snapback]​

If only you wife knew. I might have to give her a call and have a "chat" with her.......

Originally posted by vols2345@Oct 7, 2005 12:44 AM
If only you wife knew.  I might have to give her a call and have a "chat" with her.......
[snapback]160105[/snapback]​

Why not, everyone else does. :cool:

Originally posted by eyesoforange@Oct 6, 2005 11:20 PM
:p I love that avatar! Thanks again OWB and thanks to everyone for being so sweet in welcoming me to the board.
[snapback]160061[/snapback]​

Don't be fooled, hun. They treat you like a queen till they find out you're married, engaged, or dating.

:lol:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Oct 7, 2005 12:46 AM
Don't be fooled, hun. They treat you like a queen till they find out you're married, engaged, or dating.

:lol:
[snapback]160110[/snapback]​

:nono: Now now, you're the one who called it off.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Oct 6, 2005 11:48 PM
:nono: Now now, you're the one who called it off.
[snapback]160112[/snapback]​

Called WHAT off?

VN Store

Back