Hello

rtr2006

Roll Tide :)
Hi volnation,

My name is Brandon. 24 year old male from Huntsville, Alabama. I am graduate of the University of Alabama.. I know some of you just stopped reading, but for those that didn't I will continue.

I am logging onto this site to talk about Tennessee football, and just watch as this season transpires. I own an Alabama football website (that I will not mention).

I may get involved in some posting, and I hope that if I do, I won't be flamed if I don't bring it upon myself.

Thanks, nice site, and roll tide.

Hi volnation,

My name is Brandon. 24 year old male from Huntsville, Alabama. I am graduate of the University of Alabama.. I know some of you just stopped reading, but for those that didn't I will continue.

I am logging onto this site to talk about Tennessee football, and just watch as this season transpires. I own an Alabama football website (that I will not mention).

I may get involved in some posting, and I hope that if I do, I won't be flamed if I don't bring it upon myself.

Welcome to the board! We have quite a few posters here from Bama, Florida, and Georgia.

By the way just typing "Roll Tide" is grounds for flaming!:)

Welcome, rtr2006, and thank you for obviously reading the rules before posting.

:kiss:

Crap.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
We give fans of other teams better welcomings here than they will EVER give us on thier boards...Hell one Bama board banned me for just saying Fulmer has a winning record over alabama...Thats all it took haha!...Anyways. Welcome.

Welcome to the board, rtr2006. :hi: Even though you're a Bama fan, as long as you stay classy, you'll get along fine w/ most of the regulars. The sarcasm does tend to run thick & heavy around here so just try to have fun.

Hi volnation,

You're certainly welcome to post here. You just have to remember that this is a Vol website and not everyone will be friendly, but most are. We have several long time rival posters who have been here for a long time now. So just mind your mind your P's and Q's and don't get suckered into anything and you'll be fine. Enjoy.

Welcome Bammer... I'm gonna give you hell if you're ugly about my Vols :birgits_giggle::yes: Go Vols!

Hi volnation,

It kills me to say this, but welcome.:sick:

Be cool, be accepted. Be uncool,............... well you know. So far so good, good luck.

Do you have a NASCAR forum on your enem.....er Bama site?

We'll see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Upuckwithourvolsandwewillsearchanddestroyunderstud.wecanbefriendlybutdon'tdoitonceorwewillsickthegirlsonyou. theyloveourvols.........

Last edited:

VN Store

Back