Hello Zone

BruinVol

We just added two of if not the slowest feet players in the SEC and we all know there are going to play.

With that said we absolutely can’t defend when both of those guys are on the floor together in the man to man.

We must play zone when those guys play

Rick's not gonna play zone.

That said, I do agree Uros belongs in the zone. He's still a freshman, but he's gonna have to learn to use his height and length rather than swatting at balls. Just standing straight up with arms outstretched can affect a lot of shots around the rim.

He just doesn’t have the athleticism to switch screens like Barnes man to man defense does

When did JG join the basketball team? Every since he starting playing the offense has struggled 😂
This team is terrible offensively

I really didn't understand early in the season how many flaws Lamonte Turner was covering up.

I thought he was holding the ball too much on offense and we didn't have enough ball movement, and that he was trying to do too much.

Now I see, he was trying to do so much because no one else could.

I really didn't understand early in the season how many flaws Lamonte Turner was covering up.

I thought he was holding the ball too much on offense and we didn't have enough ball movement, and that he was trying to do too much.

Now I see, he was trying to do so much because no one else could.

Turner was an elite on ball defender as well

Everybody just needs to settle down, they both are new to the floor for us and one has only been practicing for a couple weeks. A little more time together and we’ll be fine. Going to be a tough year with guys learning to play together so late in the season. Nobody expected us to be great.

Everybody just needs to settle down, they both are new to the floor for us and one has only been practicing for a couple weeks. A little more time together and we’ll be fine. Going to be a tough year with guys learning to play together so late in the season. Nobody expected us to be great.

I don’t think practice is going to fix the weakness of poor feet. Suggesting a zone is not meant to be a panic suggestion that one needs to settle down from its meant to be a legit option that Barnes might need to use to mask the weakness that this team now has with the 2 new players

Reactions: iBleedOrangeWhite
We’ve ran 2-3 zone and some matchup at different points in the season!

Maybe we’ll see it again!

The problem is that the season is backloaded. We need wins asap.
They're gonna be tough to come by later.

They need to learn how to play together pretty quick if we want a shot at postseason play.

Reactions: orangealways

VN Store

Back