Hello Vols

LSUtigerFaninNO

I'm new here, just came to introduce myself. I am a huge LSU fan. I'm looking forward to discussing SEC football with you all. I think we can all agree that we play in by far the toughest conference in the nation with perennial powerhouses like LSU, Tenn, UGA, UF, Auburn, Bama, and often Arkansas.

Anyway, what I'm mostly interested in is that upcoming LSU vs. TN game in Knoxville. In my opinion, it will be a war. I'll be hoping that you guys get by South Carolina so that will set up a huge showdown November 11th.

Looking forward to that game as well. Should be an all-out war on both sides of the ball. :salute:

I cringed at watching you guys self-destruct against Florida knowing you were a better team than that, not to mention the fact we wanted you all to win that one to put us in the front-runners spot in the East. :wink2:

Looking forward to hearing more from ya in the near future, as we're all SEC fans in the end. :hi:

What a coiincidence, I'm hoping we get by South Carolina, too!!!

But really, should be a good game, and let's hope we keep the loss total the same when and after we play you. Should be a big revenge game.

Remember, my wife is from Ohio, for the longest time she thought LSU stood for Los Angeles State.....................

Geaux Compton!

I'm new here, just came to introduce myself. I am a huge LSU fan. I'm looking forward to discussing SEC football with you all. I think we can all agree that we play in by far the toughest conference in the nation with perennial powerhouses like LSU, Tenn, UGA, UF, Auburn, Bama, and often Arkansas.

Anyway, what I'm mostly interested in is that upcoming LSU vs. TN game in Knoxville. In my opinion, it will be a war. I'll be hoping that you guys get by South Carolina so that will set up a huge showdown November 11th.

Welcome to the board! :hi:

Welcome FaninNO, Im from Slidell. Just left after Katrina. I cant wait for the UT/LSU game. Its a tough time in my family being I am the only Vol fan! LOL :) Here is to a great injury free game!!

Welcome, bud! Any team with that kind of tailgate atmosphere is OK in my book.

I did my grad work at Tulane, but don't hold that against me 'til baseball season, OK? I actually like the Tigers when they are not playing my beloved Vols.

Hot Boudin and cold cous-cous,
Come on Tigers and push, push, push!

tenn30lsu27%7E.jpg
http://picjoint.com//files/30/tenn30lsu27~.jpg

Welcome!!!! I hope you guys have forgot about last years upset. This should be a war I am looking for a place to watch the game in Paris France. I will be traveling to Spain for a meeting and can't get out of it. :cray:

Welcome, Tigerfan, but if you want to see the "huge showdown" you better be ready a week earlier! The game is Nov. 4th - I'm sure of it cause we've got two of our best friends coming in for the game, unfortunately they're LSU grads, but I'm sure we'll have a great weekend (I just hope our weekend is a little more fun than their's!)

Should be a great game... LSU is a very good but inconsistent team. We were all REALLY pulling for you in the Florida game. I'm hoping the self-destructing version shows up to Neyland like it did at the swamp.

LSU has yet to play a complete game this season. We are going to have to play up to our capability on November 4th in Neyland.

Every time I talk to my dad by phone all he wants to talk about is "I'm worried about ARk." I keep telling him LSU is better than Ark. They are more balanced on O, more experienced at QB, and better D.

to tell you the truth we should be worried about ark, as well as USC and vandy......HELL EVEN KENTUCKY

there is not one easy win left on the schedule. every team we have left is tough. welcome to the sec, gotta take em one at a time. i hope the bama game woke the team up. they have a long way to go.

It appears we all have something in common. SC is well coached and could sting either Tennessee or Arkansas. LSU and Tennessee should be a fun game to watch. It's also going to be fun to watch the LSU/Arkansas game this Thanksgiving. It may actually mean something in the West this year.

What a coiincidence, I'm hoping we get by South Carolina, too!!!

am i the only one on here that is hoping for a carolina win?

go to the basement of volnation, all the way down the hallway to the door marked "hoping for a gamecock win" and youll find me sitting there all by myself.

VN Store

Back