Hello VolNation

NCGatorBait, there you go again gettin me all fired up. We COULD have 10 pages but with only three of us we might not get much sleep.

Evidently, I hit a wrong button when I joined. I have been warmly welcomed and told that I am the second Gator fan to join!!!!!????? Can this be corrected????? Believe me folks, I am not, have never been, and will never be a Gator fan. Please let me set the record straight by saying that the Gators have caused me more heartache and emotional strain than any other team in the known universe.

Once again, I ain't a Gator fan. If I accidently joined as one, tell me in great detail how to unjoin and join again correctly. In the meantime, I'm going to take my 33rd shower since I was accused of liking the Gators. I have never felt so filthy in my life!!!

Sam Anderson

Originally posted by samanderson@Dec 13 2003, 11:22 AM
Evidently, I hit a wrong button when I joined. I have been warmly welcomed and told that I am the second Gator fan to join!!!!!????? Can this be corrected????? Believe me folks, I am not, have never been, and will never be a Gator fan. Please let me set the record straight by saying that the Gators have caused me more heartache and emotional strain than any other team in the known universe.

Once again, I ain't a Gator fan. If I accidently joined as one, tell me in great detail how to unjoin and join again correctly. In the meantime, I'm going to take my 33rd shower since I was accused of liking the Gators. I have never felt so filthy in my life!!!

Sam Anderson

samanderson I am not sure what you are referring to. I didn't think you were a UF fan but we did welcome NCGatorBait as our second gator fan at VolNation. If you think there may be some confusion about you being a vol fan you may want to add an avatar or a signature that distinguishes yourself.

Post On! :peace2:

My error. Thanks for the clarification. I read the welcome a bit too fast, and didn't notice NCGATORBAIT was being welcomed in the same line that welcomed me.

One thing about it, though :D , I am sure squeaky clean after taking all those showers.

It's great to have stumbled into this forum. So far this seems like a great group of people.

Sam

No problem.

We are glad to have you, samanderson (a VOL fan) here at VolNation.

Originally posted by samanderson@Dec 13 2003, 04:22 PM
Evidently, I hit a wrong button when I joined.  I have been warmly welcomed and told that I am the second Gator fan to join!!!!!?????  Can this be corrected?????  Believe me folks, I am not, have never been, and will never be a Gator fan.  Please let me set the record straight by saying that the Gators have caused me more heartache and emotional strain than any other team in the known universe. 

Once again, I ain't a Gator fan.  If I accidently joined as one, tell me in great detail how to unjoin and join again correctly. In the meantime, I'm going to take my 33rd shower since I was accused of liking the Gators.  I have never felt so filthy in my life!!!

Sam Anderson

Sam, I have only read one of your post and I like you already!! :rocks:

VN Store

Back