Hello VolNation

NCGatorBait

VN GURU
Just wanted to drop in and wish you Good Luck in your bowl game and congrats on your big win at the Swamp this year...I made the trip down for the game and had a great time.

I was led to this site by a very good friend and poster LadyinOrange...great gal. The board looks great, and with posters such as her I'm sure this board will grow and prosper.

Glad to see another classy Gator around also...derek, looks like you are a fair and level headed poster.

Hey, NC!! Glad to see you dropped in!! Hope you'll make it a habit! Thanks for the compliment (*blush*) AND the bowl wishes. Since I can't ever remember us playing Clemson, I'm a little worried. How do you think y'all will do in the Outback Bowl?

Iowa will be a stiff test. They rush the ball alil over 60% of the time and with our suspect Run D that worries me.

On the defensive side they run alot of cover-2, so we need to establish the running game to get the safeties cheating up and get a 1-1 with the CB's. This would greatly enhance the passing game and would definitely give them matchup problems with Troupe! I look for him to have another big game.

While i hate the slip and bubble screens, this will be the perfect game to use them against their attacking LB's and TE's...the last game I saw of them they looked alil like LSU with their D.

NCGatorBait glad that you stopped by. Our member list is growing everyday and we have some great members here (if they would just post more :D ). Like LIO said I hope you will make it a habit.

I am starting to get worried though. Two level headed Gator fans...what are the odds that both of you would be members here? :huh: Seriously though, I hope you destroy Iowa and represent the SEC well.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Dec 13 2003, 02:47 AM
Two level headed Gator fans...

Let's see, there's derek......, who else are you talkin' about Freak?

LOL! Just kiddin' NC!

I really like that "House of Horrors" logo/pic. Pretty cool, even if it is the wrong team!!

Originally posted by vol_freak@Dec 12 2003, 10:47 PM
Two level headed Gator fans...what are the odds that both of you would be members here? :

LIO paid me to say that stuff bro! ;) :D :D Thanks, I pull for all SEC teams when they play OOC, so I'm definitely pulling for the Vols in your bowl game! :worship:

One thing about Ol' NC - I have never heard him trash my Vols. Which is probably more than he can say about me and HIS team. :unsure:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Dec 12 2003, 11:51 PM
One thing about Ol' NC - I have never heard him trash my Vols. Which is probably more than he can say about me and HIS team. :unsure:

IF I did...it would be on a Gator board...I respect my rivals when I'm in their house! :worship:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Dec 12 2003, 10:51 PM

That's more than I could say about you and YOUR team LIO. :yikes:

Originally posted by vol_freak+Dec 12 2003, 11:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Dec 12 2003, 11:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Dec 12 2003, 10:51 PM
One thing about Ol&#39; NC - I have never heard him trash my Vols. Which is probably more than he can say about me and HIS team. :unsure:

That&#39;s more than I could say about you and YOUR team LIO. :yikes: [/quote]
The Vols are my second fav SEC team...but I had to root against them alot after the defeat in the Swamp&#33; :unsure:

Originally posted by vol_freak+Dec 13 2003, 03:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Dec 13 2003, 03:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Dec 12 2003, 10:51 PM
One thing about Ol&#39; NC - I have never heard him trash my Vols. Which is probably more than he can say about me and HIS team. :unsure:

This board DESPERATELY needs a BITE ME smiley&#33;

:moon2:

My "second favorite" SEC team is usually the team that we have beaten the most. Wait a minute....are you saying that....

Anyway, my point is if we are your second favorite team then that means we haven&#39;t beaten you enough lately :lol:

Originally posted by vol_freak@Dec 13 2003, 04:20 AM
My "second favorite" SEC team is usually the team that we have beaten the most. Wait a minute....are you saying that....

Anyway, my point is if we are your second favorite team then that means we haven&#39;t beaten you enough lately :lol:

Huh???

Run that by me one more time. The first time didn&#39;t make a lot of sense.

:unsure:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Dec 12 2003, 11:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Dec 12 2003, 11:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by vol_freak@Dec 13 2003, 03:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange
@Dec 12 2003, 10:51 PM

That&#39;s more than I could say about you and YOUR team LIO. :yikes:

This board DESPERATELY needs a BITE ME smiley&#33;

:moon2: [/quote]
:biteme: :biteme: :biteme: :biteme: :biteme:

Like this one?

Originally posted by vol_freak+Dec 13 2003, 03:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Dec 13 2003, 03:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Dec 12 2003, 10:51 PM

:biteme: :biteme: :biteme: :biteme: :biteme:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Dec 12 2003, 11:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Dec 12 2003, 11:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Dec 13 2003, 04:20 AM

Huh???

Run that by me one more time. The first time didn&#39;t make a lot of sense.

:unsure: [/quote]
I knew that didn&#39;t come out quite right&#33; :angry:

What I was trying to say is that if he likes UT as his second favorite team then that means we haven&#39;t beat them enough. For example, my second favorite SEC team would be someone like Vandy, Kentucky or South Carolina. Someone that we have "owned". My least favorite teams would have to be Flordia (especially when they had the streak) and now Georgia.

If I had to guess, I would think most Gator fans usually hate FSU the worst.

Does that make sense or have I been staring at this screen for way too long tonight? :blink:

I know who you are...your reputation preceeds you. ;)

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Originally posted by vol_freak@Dec 13 2003, 12:58 AM
I know who you are...your reputation preceeds you. ;)

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:huh:

Thats a viscious rumor&#33; ;) :D I think you post here don&#39;t you?? :peace2:

Originally posted by NCGatorBait+Dec 13 2003, 12:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NCGatorBait @ Dec 13 2003, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Dec 13 2003, 12:58 AM
I know who you are...your reputation preceeds you.  ;)

:worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

:bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

:huh:

Thats a viscious rumor&#33; ;) :D I think you post here don&#39;t you?? :peace2: [/quote]
Every once in a while.

I spend most of my time here talking to myself. :yikes:

Seriously though, it&#39;s not as bad now but when I first started this site it was vol_freak, vol_freak, and more vol_freak. I was even getting tired of hearing what I had to say. :bash:

I know, I know. I just like to make fun of myself whenever I get the chance.

:pimp: :pimp:

VN Store

Back