Hello everyone it's time once again to play everyone's favorite game show, RATE THIS CLASS!

I am unable to preliminary rate this class as it is incomplete, nor have they reached the 4 year mark. However, tending positive currently.

The three pick ups after the initial ESD change the entire outlook on this class. This is a class that will pay great dividends in the next 2- 3 years. Great work by this staff.

I like that the biggest need IMO was O line and that was addressed, d line the 2nd biggest need not so much. A 2nd WR recruit makes no sense to me and seems we are crowded with TE's, why take another 3*? As good as Gray may be I think taking him was a luxury. Overall I think it is a good solid recruiting haul, I am probably wrong about Gray.

Class ranking doesn't matter much if the recruits are not what was needed, I think the future Oline can open holes grandma could run thru.

Tight Ends are usually athletic enough and have the body type to move around. It's not uncommon for guys that get recruited to play TE end up playing on defense. J.J. Watt was recruited as a tight end. I believe Shane Burton was as well.

So far great job by Pruitt and staff. Closing strong in Feb. could make this an excellent class. I know we have playing time to offer, but given our finish last season and past decade, the recruiting has been impressive.
By feb. I believe we will fill enough needs to get back in top of everyone in the east but UGA. Winning the games may take two years.

We need on field success to keep the recruiting going over the next two years. We then begin to compete with UGA and AL.

In other words, so far so good.

We won't really know until 2 or 3 years from now.

VFL...GBO!!!

This answer is honestly the best.

Didn’t Fulmer sign the number one class in 2005 and it was a total bust?

A lot of our classses have been bust.

If this class sticks and is top 12 and in three years most are starters and we are needing jucos are freshman in the linds then it was a success.

I see people are falling into the exact same trap they did with Lyle Jones. Playing time is the easiest thing in the world to sell. Playing time at a storied program in the SEC is a walk in the park. Pruitt is not some recruiting genius- OR, maybe he is. This class doesn't tell us anything, imo. Remember, the same nit wits from the recruiting forum that kept telling you to give Jones more time because he was "building a dynasty" are the same one coming out now.

Thank you. People want to believe Pruitt is a great recruiter b/c he got top kids to go to Bama. Problem with that theory is when Pruitt left Bama top kids he was recruiting still went there. Means their decision had a lot more to do with the school and not the guy recruiting them.

UT screwed up again by not hiring a winning P5 coach. Want to see what a top recruiter and coach looks like, look at A&M. First year coach finds a way to win games he shouldn’t and has the #3 class. Pruitt found ways to lose to UF, SCAR, Mizzou, and Vandy. One of the reasons we’re sitting 10 spots behind them with recruiting.

Thank you. People want to believe Pruitt is a great recruiter b/c he got top kids to go to Bama. Problem with that theory is when Pruitt left Bama top kids he was recruiting still went there. Means their decision had a lot more to do with the school and not the guy recruiting them.

UT screwed up again by not hiring a winning P5 coach. Want to see what a top recruiter and coach looks like, look at A&M. First year coach finds a way to win games he shouldn’t and has the #3 class. Pruitt found ways to lose to UF, SCAR, Mizzou, and Vandy. One of the reasons we’re sitting 10 spots behind them with recruiting.

Pruitt never recruited a darn kid to Bama. Kids go to Bama for one reason only...SABAN If Saban isnt the head coach, the whole story changes.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back