Heather Harrington

VolunteerNut

It's like Xmas in April. Never a fan of sports 180 and not a fan of Josh Ward either but Heather was the worst. I hope they pull her sponsor ads also and that would be perfect. Best of luck Heather, wonder how many listeners will turn you off with your new gig. She brought nothing of worth and I refused to listen to her whiny voice and I'm glad she's gone. Not meaning to be mean but the Animal just got better.

Opinions?

It's like Xmas in April. Never a fan of sports 180 and not a fan of Josh Ward either but Heather was the worst. I hope they pull her sponsor ads also and that would be perfect. Best of luck Heather, wonder how many listeners will turn you off with your new gig. She brought nothing of worth and I refused to listen to her whiny voice and I'm glad she's gone. Not meaning to be mean but the Animal just got better.

Opinions?
April Fools? Too good to be true.

Yup. The number one thing that matters when listening to someone on the radio that you can't see is that they are super hot.
Pretty much. You need to be interesting, intelligent, a polished speaker, looks of course don’t hurt but they’re down the line as far as marketing

Opinions?
Sooo.....in other words, you tried to buy her a beer at Roosters, and she shut that down in a hurry?

I was never a fan of hers but this is a bit much.

Does Swain still have the sidekick that thought he was Jonah Hill crossed with Cartman?

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Whether you like her contribution to the free mid-day radio program or not, I still think it’s messed to up start a thread just to talk sh*t. She probably makes a lot less than you’re imagining.
Please remember these radio folks are real people who probably read this stuff. They love the Vols and work a lot more than the few hours a day you hear them on the air.

Furthermore, I’ve got to question your standards if you don’t even like Josh Ward. That guy is major-market talent. I think his show with Swain will be phenomenal.

VN Store

Back