Hearing Lattimore tore his ACL

BallerVol02

312235_10150345121274333_72569474332_7764558_778962149_n.jpg

I've said it before. Lattimore is a unique talent, but Spurrier is going to get him killed.

I watched the play and it looked ugly at the time. I hope it's not his ACL. Also wondering about Shaws hand, it looked like he stung it pretty good. Anybody have news about Conner Shaw?

Cockytalk.com doesn't say that is the result yet. But one poster was amusing...

Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
Guys...all is well...

All the D we have been facing has been keying on stopping #21.....with all the play makers we have at WR...We could explode on offense.

It gets better... another poster asked

to which our scholar responds...

:eek:lol: (not laughing at the injury, just the posters.)

Cocky Talk is full of homers. They expect to win every game 649572-0, they think Spurrier can do no wrong, and the mods ban you if you disagree wirh them.

At any rate, this sucks. I still think we can win the East, but we need some help. We have at least one, maybe two more SEC losses. We COULD lose out, save Citadel, but I don't think we will. I hope we don't, anyway.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cocky Talk is full of homers. They expect to win every game 649572-0, they think Spurrier can do no wrong, and the mods ban you if you disagree wirh them.

At any rate, this sucks. I still think we can win the East, but we need some help. We have at least one, maybe two more SEC losses. We COULD lose out, save Citadel, but I don't think we will. I hope we don't, anyway.

Sorry bro, UGA's got it this year. And frankly, I'm liking the chances of a group of angry men in orange at the end of this month. I just wish both squads could square up at full strength.

Sorry bro, UGA's got it this year. And frankly, I'm liking the chances of a group of angry men in orange at the end of this month. I just wish both squads could square up at full strength.

I still think UGA has another loss in them. I could be wrong. Our game with you guys in a few weeks should be a painful, mistake-filled game.

Lattimore only had like 45 yards today on 17 carries anyway. He has a big game and then follows it up with an average/below average performance a lot.

Wow UGA is being handed the SEC east this year. It cannot get any easier for them.

VN Store

Back