He Said It

Tebow is a very good guy. That guy never shows hate or throws shade on anyone, as far as I've seen. He has been quite complimentary of Tennessee over the years.
When I saw him speak at Freed Hardeman he threw plenty of shade on the Vols. He may be a good guy, but he sure enjoyed talking bad about the Vols that night.
Go Vols

Eventually, he will be correct. At that point, I hope he demands for crow to be eaten for all who doubted him!

Reactions: Behr
When I saw him speak at Freed Hardeman he threw plenty of shade on the Vols. He may be a good guy, but he sure enjoyed talking bad about the Vols that night.
Go Vols

I was at Freed Hardeman one year, '80-'81 school year. Got tuition, room and board for the year for playing mostly banjo in a band called Pickin' Time (I had nothing to do with the name) that promoted the school. Very fun year. Are you a grad?

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I was at Freed Hardeman one year, '80-'81 school year. Got tuition, room and board for the year for playing mostly banjo in a band called Pickin' Time (I had nothing to do with the name) that promoted the school. Very fun year. Are you a grad?
I graduated from UTK in 91, my daughter is a junior there.

Go Vols
Interesting....haven't heard that before.

Tebow was a Florida fan all along. He has said before that he was pretty sure he was going to Florida.

He will always be a Florida fan. That doesn't keep him from being a decent person capable of giving credit where credit due. Or avoid being a snide jackalope as some of our own fans insist on being just because he said something nice about us.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Tennessee was 4-3 vs Florida from 1998-2004. You seem very negative. Even when it's at the expense of the facts.
Youre kinda cherry pickin your time span there. Three of those years were Ron zook era. Why dont you give the W/L record for whole span from Spurrier thru Meyer (whom we never beat)?

VN Store

Back