He gone (official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you didn't like the "I told you so's" and "emotional posting", and that you were just here to talk basketball?

when somebody calls me saying I have no info when I heard it from his Memphis coach and brought it to the board, I'm going to remind the poster, especially when he's not even a UT fan in the first place and only on this site because of Martin, and since posters like you liked his bs post.

If you have any more stupid questions, troll somebody else with them. I told you 2 weeks ago I was done with you and your little girl games. Now I have to repeat myself.
And, as you spend your days and nights going back trying to prove himself right or others wrong, even changing stances with the wind and acting like it doesn't happen, you should probably stay clear of the topic altogether.

Reactions: 7 people
Nice avatar! Best part of Georgia by far.

Thank you kind sir. I love the Masters. If you haven't had a chance to go to at least a practice round, you should. It's breathtakingly beautiful and the fairways are as nice as most greens.

Ignore that guy, he is a troll. He called out anyone for years who questioned Dooley's coaching ability.

You wanna go there? Same guy who stalked me and called out my wifes name on here? You ****ing clown.

If you want me to push further, bring it.

You wanna go there? Same guy who stalked me and called out my wifes name on here? You ****ing clown.

If you want me to push further, bring it.

you still post videos of your dog, kid, etc from your youtube account that is your name, then don't have a clue how anyone knew your name? your an idiot, end of discussion.

Reactions: 2 people
you still post videos of your dog, kid, etc from your youtube account that is your name, then don't have a clue how anyone knew your name? your an idiot, end of discussion.

****ing facebook stalker in the house. I hope you get your ass whipped. Soon. Creep.

****ing facebook stalker in the house. I hope you get your ass whipped. Soon. Creep.

Hope you have all your Auburn gear bought and ready to go for next season. If we could only get you to post on Auburn's boards.

He aint coming back. :loco:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Are you really so dumb as to create a youtube acount using your real name and posts links to it here, and dont know that people were going to know your name once they visit your page? that's just semi-retarded.

Are you really so dumb as to create a youtube acount using your real name and posts links to it here, and dont know that people were going to know your name once they visit your page? that's just semi-retarded.

He'd fit that criteria.

Reactions: 1 person

I don't expect normal people to look around then bring up my wife and kids in various threads. Telling them hi and whatever else, ****ing creep.. Like I said, I hope you get your ass whipped, stalker *****.

I don't expect normal people to look around then bring up my wife and kids in various threads. Telling them hi and whatever else, ****ing creep.. Like I said, I hope you get your ass whipped, stalker *****.

Seriously if you are so dumb as to believe someone stalked you to get your name, etc you should stop posting on message boards. No one knows anything about you except what you post here and tell them. If you can't understand that you really shouldn't post on internet message boards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
that escalated quickly

guys a complete troll. used to be you would post something about not thinking the team looked well coached under dooley last game, and you would get 5 pages of his garbage.

I got off the Dooley train in the 3rd quarter of the Florida game. Later than others, obviously. Dude stalks me with 3 yr old incorrect Dooley bs in the bb forum, and has mentioned my wife by name on here from stalking my facebook.

If you want me that bad, come find me, creep. You obviously know who and where I am.

guys a complete troll. used to be you would post something about not thinking the team looked well coached under dooley last game, and you would get 5 pages of his garbage.

Wait hold on....this guy was defending Dooley's coaching for multiple seasons? And rags on others about defending Martin?

You're f****ng with me right?

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back