Have LSU tix available (Lower Level)

Epheasy

I will get rid of my LSU tix because I found out today that I cannot go to the game. I will sell them for 220 obo, they are in the lower level in the dry in Y6 Row56. Serious inquiries only because I have already been offered 185 for the pair. Email me at etb2a@hotmail.com if interested. Would rather sell them to a fellow vol fan rather than a bayou bengal, so hit me up.

I've replied to his orginal threads several times trying to get a hold of him. I'll take them.

"Vol Fan"

I will get rid of my LSU tix because I found out today that I cannot go to the game. I will sell them for 220 obo, they are in the lower level in the dry in Y6 Row56. Serious inquiries only because I have already been offered 185 for the pair. Email me at etb2a@hotmail.com if interested. Would rather sell them to a fellow vol fan rather than a bayou bengal, so hit me up.
Did you sell these? If not, I will give you $200 for them. Don't know if you would be interested, but I have season tickets to the Titans, and we could do some trading of tickets. I have all games with the exception of the Colts - sold them for $250 a pair.
Email me at mitc1210@bellsouth.net

VN Store

Back