Hats off to Former SHS standout Sonny Gray on 10-0 win Indiana

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Congrats to Sonny Gray formerly of Smyrna High School, true freshman at Vandy now.I think the only reason he's at Vandy is having his father killed in an accident when a freshman in high school, his mom lives in Nashville so he wanted to stay local for her.Pitched a 8 inning shut out against Big 10 tournament champs is impressive, using a 95 mile an hr fast ball with a nasty curve. I wish UT could have signed him, of course he could turn pro if he continues to throw like that.

Man, you are really proud of your city. :eek:lol:

I listened to that game yesterday and was wondering if you would post something about it.

hes already a rising star his freshman year, mark it down, he will be the best pitcher in the SEC for the next 3 years if he stays all 3. He has got some nasty stuff and he knows how to use it.

Congrats to Sonny Gray formerly of Smyrna High School, true freshman at Vandy now.I think the only reason he's at Vandy is having his father killed in an accident when a freshman in high school, his mom lives in Nashville so he wanted to stay local for her.Pitched a 8 inning shut out against Big 10 tournament champs is impressive, using a 95 mile an hr fast ball with a nasty curve. I wish UT could have signed him, of course he could turn pro if he continues to throw like that.

Congrats to Sonny.I know several of his dads family members in Springfield.

Last edited:
hes already a rising star his freshman year, mark it down, he will be the best pitcher in the SEC for the next 3 years if he stays all 3. He has got some nasty stuff and he knows how to use it.

He has to stay at least 2 more years. He can leave after his Junior season if he wishes.

Also, Sonny Gray can throw 95 but he pitches around 91-92 right now. Also, he is the best pitcher in the SEC already.

VN Store

Back