Has Tyler gone into another career?

I know they do. No one's perfect. But considering the magnitude of what he did, it is pretty tasteless to keep milking his mother's name and doing this female empowerment schtick when he was abusing his position of power with young women.

I wouldn't give him a passing mention if he disappeared and went about living his life out of the spotlight. Given he's chosen to go this route, he's setting himself up for the criticism. Sorry.

With women his age. These aren't children, and he's not some creepy old man. What he does was completely wrong on so many levels but don't rewrite a narrative that's already bad enough.

Reactions: 3 people
With women his age. These aren't children, and he's not some creepy old man. What he does was completely wrong on so many levels but don't rewrite a narrative that's already bad enough.

His age is irrelevant, and it makes no difference if he was 5 years older or twenty. They are all adults, and at the stage where their respective age Gap makes no difference. However, he was an authority figure for the players, and he abused his power. I'm not rewriting a narrative, because what he did, as you put it, is wrong on many levels. That can stand on itself.

Reactions: 4 people
ALL I CAN SAY IS LET THE ONE WITHOUT SIN BE THE FIRST TO THROW STONES. Tyler made a mistake and now you want him to suffer because his mother left him money. Sounds like haters to me. I don’t know what happened but it may have been that Tyler could have been the one to set up. Men do not have the ability to see past our nose.

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever

VN Store

Back