Has Jim Chaney attended all 3 practices so far?

Is there some reason that you know as to why he wouldn’t be attending?

I thought I read a clip about a month or so ago that he was remaining incognito during the outbreak of Covid. Just hoping he and the staff are all healthy.

Highly doubtful. Chaney is so high risk that he can get covid at the mere mention of covid.

This also should temper a lot of offensive expectations as the weak links in the chain are getting about 0 face to face coaching with Chaney. I think he has had 2 or 3 practices all year (spring).

Might have missed it or he just wasn't on camera....But I personally haven't seen Chaney on the practice videos so far. Doesn't mean he isn't there.

Would also think if he wasn't there the question would have been asked at one of Pruitt's post practice pressers.

Last edited:
Not sure about that.
Yes, he is obese.
But, unless he is diabetic or has respiratory or heart problems, he may not be.
He is not over 65 which is the biggest risk factor.

Right. You need multiple co-morbidities to be high risk, but you would never know that if you listen to the hystericals out there. "But we don't know the long term risks!!!" crowd.

Heard Chaney was out of the office but "monitoring his email" while away... whatever that means.

Chaney needs a QB, a decent center and 2 protecting OTs. If he has a legit crew, wonderful things happen.

Right. You need multiple co-morbidities to be high risk, but you would never know that if you listen to the hystericals out there. "But we don't know the long term risks!!!" crowd.

No you don't. According to the CDC, if you have one of the chronic illnesses or obesity, you are in high risk.

VN Store

Back