Has Anything Changed with Eric Berry?

HoosierVol4

I saw he took a visit to Auburn last weekend. I was wondering if things are still looking like it will come down to Georgia and Tennessee. Who's in the lead between the two schools and when is he expected to announce (Army AA Game?)?

Thanks in advance for any news.

I would watch for USC, but I think UT then UGA. A poster on the main Rivals board has said that he knows a teammate of Berry and that he is all Vol.

I hope you're right hvwarrior. For the sake of the 2007 recruiting class, we need Eric Berry.

Berry would definitely be a welcomed sight. He would help at WR, possibly start at CB and could return kicks and punts.

Mark Jones times 5... as far as talent level (with Berry only being a true freshman). Berry will be something special.

Atlanta, Ga area the battle will be 2 schools. Tennessee is said to be the leader, UGA currently 2nd followed by USC {Trojans} and Auburn a distant 4th. However, Scout.com says ultimately this is going to be a 2 team battle between Tennessee/USC. Tennessee is considered to be where Eric ends up. Hope that is the case.

it has to help that we're so much closer to home than USC, it's important to most kids that their family can come see them play.......of course Patrick Turner headed to the left coast

Atlanta, Ga area the battle will be 2 schools. Tennessee is said to be the leader, UGA currently 2nd followed by USC {Trojans} and Auburn a distant 4th. However, Scout.com says ultimately this is going to be a 2 team battle between Tennessee/USC. Tennessee is considered to be where Eric ends up. Hope that is the case.

yeah, I see we won some kids from like Lovejoy and some other schools there.

I saw on Scout or Rivals that he was at Auburn to watch Georgia's beat down. I have to think that helps them a little bit. I'm so anxious to start hearing the announcements on some of these guys. I can't wait for the Army AA game to see it all come together...God willing of course.

I think he returns kicks from day one and he'll get some shots on O wherever he goes

VN Store

Back