Harrison Bailey?

Bailey is a bust. Plays slow motion out there. Feet in concrete. In Salter we trust.

We shall see.
A threat of a lawsuit is all that it would take.
All kind of bad things would be brought out into the light.
ExHCJP knows where the bodies are buried.
😂 I just find it funny how many amateur attorneys we have on volnation. Unless Pruitt was compelled to cheat and can prove it by someone higher up like Fulmer he doesn’t have a leg to stand on. How much did freeze receive from Ole Miss?

😂 I just find it funny how many amateur attorneys we have on volnation. Unless Pruitt was compelled to cheat and can prove it by someone higher up like Fulmer he doesn’t have a leg to stand on. How much did freeze receive from Ole Miss?
How much did Bruce Pearl get?

Correct, however; plausible deniability does not fly if it is specifically written into your contract. I worked for the God Father of Soul for a bit. I came to understand about things of that nature.

Reactions: kcvols1
Gotta agree with you here. That statement didn't leave much wiggle room. I look for him, Crouch and Henry T to transfer.
I doubt it but whatever. We need kids committed to the university and program. Likewise the program needs to be committed to these kids as well. Pruitt may have been well liked by some but the program was headed in the wrong direction. Cheating was rampant, player development was absent. University had a commitment to these kids as a whole to put them in a position to be developed as players and as young men.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I doubt it but whatever. We need kids committed to the university and program. Likewise the program needs to be committed to these kids as well. Pruitt may have been well liked by some but the program was headed in the wrong direction. Cheating was rampant, player development was absent. University had a commitment to these kids as a whole to put them in a position to be developed as players and as young men.
So I guess your out on big cat cause he obviously followed a coach and not the university

While Bailey seemed to be more accurate with the football and make better decisions than the others he was also slower and lacked in arm strength.

I've seen him throw the deep ball and he does not lack arm strength. I believe what you are seeing is touch. He does not fire a rifle shot unless it is necessary, but he can.

I honestly don’t see him going anywhere. More than likely he starts for us next year. Even if he does transfer, I think Salter with a year under his belt in the SEC will be better than Bailey.
And if he does then we got Hooker and he maybe to good to sit

Reactions: OrangeDrip

I hope they all stay but we are in a situation like no other program has ever been in. We are in crap show, a real dumpster fire of a mess and for the first time in history players will have the right to transfer enmasse and there's not a single thing we can do to stop them if they band together and want to do it. I'm sure some of the lessor players will view it as an opportunity. That won't help us much. I won't be at all surprised if we have as many as 30 or more hit the portal. After the rule is voted on for the unrestricted one time transfer, there's nothing keeping them from banding together and hitting the road. That's my nightmare scenario. Before, it wasn't really a possibility but now it's a very real possibility. I could see us going 3 and 9 next year if that happens. I also expect the 21 recruiting class will have to be given waivers that allow them to transfer under the circumstances. I'm afraid we've dug a hole we'll never get out of.

I've seen him throw the deep ball and he does not lack arm strength. I believe what you are seeing is touch. He does not fire a rifle shot unless it is necessary, but he can.
He had the weakest arm by far of any quarterback that Tennessee trotted out last season. That’s not saying he can’t still be a very good qb, but arm strength is not one of his strongest attributes.

The bottom line is this. If the allegations come to light, and Bailey and/or his dad see what this staff did, and they still say they don't want to play for anyone else, okay fine. That just shows their character, and it is their decision to make.

Personally? Harrison has a great opportunity here at UT, and with Chaney and his record with QB's, and Steele's likelihood to give Chaney total control of offense (Heck, I would), Bailey probably has a great shot at starting and playing all 12 (or however many games we play), and having a great career here. Chaney has proven he can put dudes in the NFL. I doubt he will find a more opportunistic depth chart and situation than what we have here.

But again, he can do what he wants to do. I just really hope he stays. If Salter and/or Hooker beat him out, well, then okay. But I think he has a real shot to be special, and I think he has an even better one with Pruitt gone then he ever did here.

I also hope that Bailey was not one that accepted anything improper, and that's why he is so loyal to Pruitt. I worry that those things are going hand in hand.

I’m still waiting for us to cut that $30 mil check to Schiano that some of our legal blowhards predicted.

Freeze walked off from the money because they had damning personal information about him, not because of the Ole Miss issues themselves. Freeze chose not to embarrass his family.

Pruitt, apparently, doesn't have the wandering eye but either knew or should've known what Nieds and the entire recruiting apparatus were doing. Pruitt will get a reduced buyout because he knows, almost certainly, who else knew what was going on AND WAY MORE IMPORTANT TO UT may have info about issues in other programs like Bball and Lady Bball.

While the admins might be okay nuking the football program, they likely will settle rather than risk what else could come out in court about UT recruiting practices via Pruitt's attorneys poking around.

Bailey is a bust. Plays slow motion out there. Feet in concrete. In Salter we trust.
Bailey did not play slow as a true freshman. There is a big difference between athletic speed and playing slow. For a definition on slow QB play, there has been no slower QB play in TN history than JG. The number of times he was late delivering the ball was off the charts. As for Bailey, his reads were relatively quick for a true freshman. I understand that your preference is for a DT QB, but Bailey is neither a bust, nor a slow motion player. As for Salter, he's dual threat high school senior, but his collegiate ability is yet to be shown. Remember, DT recruits also fall short in college. JG is a case study.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back