Harrison Bailey video

Was going to post this in the Quarterback battle thread yesterday... Dang lost my chance to be witty, and get some street cred. lol

Reactions: VolFaninFla
I still think, regardless of spring practice and O/W game cancellations, pruitt is gonna play our best guys at every position. I believe Bailey will be our QB1 this year.
Really proud of JG too and it's a conflicting situation but when the season comes, I know CJP will play the guy who gives us the best chance to win. And if you watch Baileys tape, you can see a young man that's poised and knows where he wants to go with the ball before the snap. Reads defenses. Not afraid to take chances, and when he does, it usually pays off. Good FB IQ. And hes a winner. He also chose us over many others. Wants to be here. I know many think that JG's the one to beat right now for the starting job but its gonna be tough for all those guys to beat out Bailey IMO. You cant just be any geek off the street and win the 7A state championship in Georgia. Dude is special.

I still think, regardless of spring practice and O/W game cancellations, pruitt is gonna play our best guys at every position. I believe Bailey will be our QB1 this year.
Really proud of JG too and it's a conflicting situation but when the season comes, I know CJP will play the guy who gives us the best chance to win. And if you watch Baileys tape, you can see a young man that's poised and knows where he wants to go with the ball before the snap. Reads defenses. Not afraid to take chances, and when he does, it usually pays off. Good FB IQ. And hes a winner. He also chose us over many others. Wants to be here. I know many think that JG's the one to beat right now for the starting job but its gonna be tough for all those guys to beat out Bailey IMO. You cant just be any geek off the street and win the 7A state championship in Georgia. Dude is special.
You can't just be any guy off the street and go 5-3 in the SEC either, mostly with a broken hand. Bailey is definitely the future I feel, he'll get a bunch of snaps this year I believe but I think JG has a good year, is QB1 all season and Vols win 10+. The offense will be set for Bailey (or BM for those still holding out hope for him) for the '21 season. '21 QB1 will have an experienced line, experienced WR group, Gray at RB and a loaded Defense led by the front 7. You won't find many weaknesses when looking ahead to the '21 roster. Vols have everything lined up to be a really good football team the next 2-3 years. I think Pruitt has set each team up perfectly with the roster he has and each year we've improved both our roster and production. I'm expecting 10+ wins each of the next 3 years if everything plays out the way it looks like it could.

Reactions: OG.V83
For those who haven't seen it. Check out HB's highlight vid vs Grayson. They fell behind 35-0 and HB slung the ball all over the field in the 2nd half and nearly tied the game, but threw a pick on the potential tying series. Despite that it was a very impressive display. He hit several different receivers and just throws a good looking, accurate ball. Simonton's favorite pill slinger easily.

For those who haven't seen it. Check out HB's highlight vid vs Grayson. They fell behind 35-0 and HB slung the ball all over the field in the 2nd half and nearly tied the game, but threw a pick on the potential tying series. Despite that it was a very impressive display. He hit several different receivers and just throws a good looking, accurate ball. Simonton's favorite pill slinger easily.

Also the state championship game from this year in GAs highest division. He threw for over 400 yards and about 6TDs in the 1st half. Against the 2and best team in the state.

Reactions: OG.V83

VN Store

Back