Harrison Bailey to Start vs. Auburn (made you look!)

I have very few sources so I don’t claim to be an insider. I feel pretty confident about this one, although I will come back and eat crow and ask for forgiveness if I do turn out to be wrong.
That's why I keep Frank's Red Hot in my back pocket. I put that $hit on everything.

Awesome. Hopefully he plays well, but if he doesn't, JG will come in and have a career game for sure. I'd never, ever start JG, but I'd put him in after the 1st quarter every game. That's how he rolls.

If he wants to give HB a chance, he'll start him, not send him in to dig his way out of a hole that JG puts us in.

I want to see him protected but we need accuracy on time. QB play in our program has been suspect for 2 long. Clausen was the last qb I had confidence in and wasn't constantly injured.

Wouldn't be surprised if JG didn't travel with the team. Right when the coin flips JG comes parachuting in. JP and JG look at camera and laugh at us.

Wouldn't be surprised if JG didn't travel with the team. Right when the coin flips JG comes parachuting in. JP and JG look at camera and laugh at us.
JG will look in the wrong camera and Pruitt will fire the public announcer.

If he does, let him throw the ball and don’t pull him when he makes a mistake.
Exactly. The hope being that he's going to be given what he can handle. I'd expect mistakes. Just hope he doesn't end up having a nightmare performance and ruin his confidence. If we had any qb coach other than Weinke, I'd say he's been prepped and ready.

VN Store

Back