Harrison Bailey to Start vs. Auburn (made you look!)

TheMookieMonster

It’s not been announced yet, so I don’t have any tweets from reporters, but I know someone inside the athletic department who said Bailey will be the starter tonight.

I’ll come back and eat crow if I’m wrong, but figured I would pass along what I know.

I’m afraid that if this is not true the torches and pitch forks could come out, much less the burning couches.

I have very few sources so I don’t claim to be an insider. I feel pretty confident about this one, although I will come back and eat crow and ask for forgiveness if I do turn out to be wrong.

It’s not been announced yet, so I don’t have any tweets from reporters, but I know someone inside the athletic department who said Bailey will be the starter tonight.

I’ll come back and eat crow if I’m wrong, but figured I would pass along what I know.
Hope you are correct op. Let the kid play.

I have very few sources so I don’t claim to be an insider. I feel pretty confident about this one, although I will come back and eat crow and ask for forgiveness if I do turn out to be wrong.

I think that this move would be the best thing that Pruitt could do and should have started doing as of the Arkansas game.

If this is true and we win this game, there is no need to ever bring JG back into the fold. We need to ride HB the rest of the season because '21 is just around the corner. Also, this can't be a start for a series or two, he needs to play the whole game regardless of the outcome.

Heard from a guy in the AD that he just trolled some guy named Mookie Monster with fake info.

Idk. He might have been talking about someone else.

Reactions: jamesthesame

VN Store

Back