Harper contact extension

Yes it’s necessary for my sports happiness, for my life in general no. I’m a fan. I want my team to dominate!! Anything else is a let down. You can pet your puppy and paint rainbows. Give me Lady Vols dominance instead!!!!!
well, I don't have any pets and the only rainbow I care about is the one Noah saw, but I am pretty happy most of the time :)

Reactions: Lawdawg
Why? It's great to win, but is it really necessary to our happiness? If you require a "powerhouse" to make you happy, then I suspect that you are going to be unhappy most of the time. Sad.

lol omg. Years of mediocrity really have lulled our fanbase to sleep. It's no wonder the AD doesn't really care about the program when it's clear the fans care more about reputation than results.

BTW, yes, winning is necessary to happiness if you're a sports fan. There's a reason why our attendance has dropped through the years. People want to see a team that's good and wins. And this question would never be posed on a message board for a men's sports team, either, and if it were the person asking it would be laughed off the board.

Reactions: Lawdawg
Why? It's great to win, but is it really necessary to our happiness? If you require a "powerhouse" to make you happy, then I suspect that you are going to be unhappy most of the time. Sad.

I'm sure that's the legacy Pat wanted to leave behind for the program she dedicated her life to building. Who cares about winning?

VN Store

Back