Harper completes staff

Catherine Greene probably was a casualty employee for the Ga Tech woman's coaching staff.
As the LV outreach and social media person some of our boarders with connections should invite her to become knowledgeable of our board, not just be a lurker.
. Wonder if a woman's team has ever had an event for outstanding board members! We could easily identify members who others might enjoy roasting. NOTE: intended as positive small cap humor only

The entire staff and players all together.

61993055_2513140728720690_6154560119372775424_o.jpg

Great picture! Emily looks taller than 6'5.

I was just about to comment about this picture. Obviously Key and Saunders are taller than KK !!!! Hopefully we can get more rebounds? And I don’t think these ladies are going to be like Mercedes and let the munchkins push them around! 🤔

I was just about to comment about this picture. Obviously Key and Saunders are taller than KK !!!! Hopefully we can get more rebounds? And I don’t think these ladies are going to be like Mercedes and let the munchkins push them around! 🤔
They look ALOT taller than KK. I do think that KK is quite strong though, and she has a lot of upside...especially with rebounding and burying defenders if she gets the ball in deep position in the paint. Emily and Tamari will benefit from not having to be major contributors on day 1.

Talking about way taller than kk, did u all saw how kk bend her left knee.. They're taller than her, but she's not standing straight.

VN Store

Back