Hardesty leaving for Western Kentucky with Helton

We don't need many of our coaches leaving with the way we do searches around here we won't have any hired by the time next season rolls around

Good luck to him. Hopefully he makes the best of the opportunity.

Black jerseys made that win a lot more doable. Some people won't believe that, but the crowd went freaking nuts when that team ran out with them. The team played with more energy as well. I think if alt jerseys are ever worn again, it shouldn't be announced. Also, this was Halloween night which was perfect, and I think the black jerseys should come out ONLY when we play on Halloween.

seems well deserved. I hope it works for him. I remember being so confused seeing Foster take all the snaps of Hardesty in 08.

Wish the best for him. He made the most of his shot once he got it

Black jerseys made that win a lot more doable. Some people won't believe that, but the crowd went freaking nuts when that team ran out with them. The team played with more energy as well. I think if alt jerseys are ever worn again, it shouldn't be announced. Also, this was Halloween night which was perfect, and I think the black jerseys should come out ONLY when we play on Halloween.
it was a cold or at least rainy day and USC fumbled/turned the ball over several times in the first quarter. we jumped to a big lead which lead to get the crowd being involved.

I think it was the South Carolina game where he pulled off a spin moved that looked like it was straight out of Madden. Nasty.
Yep! The black jersey game on Halloween. That's a play I'll never forget. I was trying to watch the game between handing out candy to trick or treaters.

Reactions: Freak
Best wishes to Mo, look forward to him returning to Knoxville one day

VN Store

Back