Happy

chrismc1000

So are y'all happy now that we are finally going to win a game? Y'all done calling for CJP head and blaming JG on everything? No? Thought so and y'all wonder why this fan base is the laughing stock of CFB. Lol Go Vols and play like this next Saturday and we might just win.

So are y'all happy now that we are finally going to win a game? Y'all done calling for CJP head and blaming JG on everything? No? Thought so and y'all wonder why this fan base is the laughing stock of CFB. Lol Go Vols and play like this next Saturday and we might just win.
Who the heck said we were happy?...We will see what happens next week....

Happy? I don’t know about that. This game is a glorified scrimmage. I’d be happy if we weren’t 0-2 to start the season. I’d be happy if we could contend with Florida this season for second place in the sece. I’d be happy if we had a bright young coach we could all get excited about.

Last edited:
Yeah, it’s the fans fault. Fall on your head this morning?

The irony in this statement is just too much😆

This program is the laughingstock of CFB, and it's not because of the fans.

So, it's the fans fault? Had nothing to do with the play on the field?

Don't make excuses. Expect and demand better results

Someone should quit drinking or learn anger management. Of course you're right, the fans are to blame and are the laughing stock 😂

giphy.gif

Might as well have been a bye week

Reactions: Rockyjr
You didn't give people a chance to answer?

Yeah if we get 5 takeaways vs Florida we will make it respectable. I'm still thinking gators d line are going to feast on our weak oline

Reactions: onevol74
He’s a good coach and is bringing in good talent. It isn’t the coach or the current players that are responsible for how bad we have been for the past 15 years. I see a ton of youth getting experience and not hanging their heads. I’m ready to have a team battling for an sec championship like everyone else but the previous coaches and players dug the hole that this team is trying to get out of.

Wow...every time I read a post on here and think that there couldn't possibly ever be a dumber one made, someone comes along and proves me wrong.

Did you start watching football last week? UTC is in the FCS. Us playing them is comparable to an MLB team playing a Triple-A team.

Please do come back on here a week from now and tell us what idiots we are for not being satisfied with the coaching staff after we get blown out by 50.

Reactions: Rockyjr and Hacksaw
See you back here next weekend for this same discussion?

VN Store

Back