Happy Mothers Day

I need to figure out how to insert GIPHY on here 😩
right click on the gif and "copy image"
Put your cursor where you want the gify and hit [ ctrl and v }

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Happy Mothers Day to all. We found out yesterday that my mother has Stage 4 cancer. Kind of a tough mother's day for our family this year. My father also has Stage 4 cancer. Would appreciate any thoughts and prayers from my Vol Nation family.

Happy Mothers Day to all. We found out yesterday that my mother has Stage 4 cancer. Kind of a tough mother's day for our family this year. My father also has Stage 4 cancer. Would appreciate any thoughts and prayers from my Vol Nation family.

There are no words that can console such news.

God is waiting on her/them with open arms.
Right now, though, those arms are for you.

Last edited:
Prayer sent up for your mother

I don't expect you will be able to hear/know my support, but rest assured if my "line" to the MAN is open he will hear and make this time as easy as possible for you and yours. Be strong, we VN brothers and sister are with you.

No words can lessen the pain you feel.....
God bless your mom and dad!

You all will definitely be in my prayers. NOTHING is too big for God!

Wow, that so sad. Praying for you and your family. With that said, Happy Mother’s Day to all Mother’s.

VN Store

Back