Happy Easter to all my Vol friends

Hi Feathersax hope i find you well, I will send you a personal message in a couple of days to update why I have been missing recently..

Hooray, Sky are televising the Purdue today (7pm in London) the other rounds I have either watched a You Tube picture with a big black square in the middle on the tv screen or a 7 minute highlight later.

Dont like the Edey situation so it will take Dalton to match Edeys scoring and 8 or 9 downtown buckets to progress me thinks.

GO VOLS

Hi Feathersax hope i find you well, I will send you a personal message in a couple of days to update why I have been missing recently..

Hooray, Sky are televising the Purdue today (7pm in London) the other rounds I have either watched a You Tube picture with a big black square in the middle on the tv screen or a 7 minute highlight later.

Dont like the Edey situation so it will take Dalton to match Edeys scoring and 8 or 9 downtown buckets to progress me thinks.

GO VOLS
Well, losing the game to the Boilermakers was akin to blood pudding, right? Vols laid it on the line this season, though. Great to hear from you. :cool:

VN Store

Back