Happy Birthday Coach!

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Vol Nation, let's make Everyone aware that today is head coach Rick Barnes' birthday! His first with the Vols!

11168577_1023333364373676_8222881393390248380_n.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
I really wish VolNation would stop wishing coaches and players happy birthday as if we all actually know them on an extremely personal high level. JUST ****ING MAKE IT STOP....they don't care that some chose to do this.....

Reactions: 2 people
It takes a special kind of sourpuss to take issue with people wish other people happy birthday.

Happy bday coach.

Reactions: 3 people
I really wish VolNation would stop wishing coaches and players happy birthday as if we all actually know them on an extremely personal high level. JUST ****ING MAKE IT STOP....they don't care that some chose to do this.....

g1344545798498673827.jpg

You seriously post some of the dumbest things on here. As I told you in another thread, by your logic, you shouldn't even be following college sports and posting on a messageboard about it. Seems like since your standards are so high, a mere game played by kids would be so below you and since you're such an adult, seems like you'd have better things to do with your time.

Reactions: 4 people

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 4
You seriously post some of the dumbest things on here. As I told you in another thread, by your logic, you shouldn't even be following college sports and posting on a messageboard about it. Seems like since your standards are so high, a mere game played by kids would be so below you and since you're such an adult, seems like you'd have better things to do with your time.

You notice he is afraid to quote the OP on these rants ?

You notice he is afraid to quote the OP on these rants ?

I honestly don't understand why he's a fan if so much about college sports pisses him off. He's posted so many rants that I don't see how he remotely can enjoy it, plus it's weird the things that selectively make him go off.

Reactions: 1 person

Bless your heart.

Scraping the barrel for something to complain about?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back