Happy B-Day To Me...

GVF

Talk Dirty To Me
What a surprise when I got home this evening and got my B-Day present...Tickets To UT/Carolina on Oct. 26th. Secton W, ROW 1 !!.

Wow, haven't had the opportunity to go to a game in a really long time. The general cost has been a deterrent in recent years. Last one was UT/KY some time back. Took my dad for a late fathers say trip. Noy sure aht year, but Tim Couch was still QB. Boy were tose seat stripes close together. We were about halfway up in the old lower section. Was at the top of the loer section under the overhang one time, and the top row of the upper section one year when a childhood friend was RB for Ole Miss.

Looking forward to this game. I will be checking back at a later date to inquire about friendy open tailgates and pre-game things to enjoy. Being a noon game, we will be getting p ealry that day to try and enjoy a couple of things pre-game and find some good tail gate food. I hope my son gets the full game experience and a full stadium experience. It will be his first college game not named Tennessee Tech. (Can't beat those $10 tickets).

My greatest experience at Neyland was getting locked inside the stadium by accident with a friend. We were at my grandparents. They lived off John Sevier, and he wanted to see Neyland. A couple gates were open and we just walked in. Watched the punters and kickers. Went up to the top. THe players cleared out while we were in nose bleed, and unknown to us the gates were locked up. WE went and ran routes on the field, threw the ball around. Had a great time, went to leave...Oops. After amny attempts to find a way out, we ended hanging on for dear life as we worked our way out those chai link wings on one of the bridge entrances. My fingers were crap for a few days.

You know. I 've been thinking:

1. Are these tickets official and authentic.
2. They almost required a loan, purchase price plus all the fees.
3. The printed face value on the tickets was a third of what they actually paid.
4. We are on Row 1 on the 20, so I can live with the rest.
5. At the same time he could have took me to a TnTech game for $20.

VN Store

Back