Happy 4th of July

evreyone keep me in your thoughts this 4th, I have ended up in the emergency room the last 2 in a row before last yr (made it without a scratch last yr but still leary) no not beer and fireworks! 1st yr was a nail gun accident then it was a dog bite (on the chin, tore my bottom lip which required about 90 stitches from a plastic surgeon) ...Otherwise Hope everybody has SAFE and fun holiday!!!!

Man Jr!?!? You go all out on the 4th don't you??

Makes me want to remove the sword from your avatar.

you should see the poloroid of me in the ER with the 16 penny nail impailed thru my left index finger, and the dog he didn't live to see the next 4th... and the new rule at our house is no firearms, or heavy equipment operation, or dog petting on the 4th of July for Jr!

Originally posted by volmanjr@Jul 1, 2005 11:39 AM
and the new rule at our house is no firearms, or heavy equipment operation, or dog petting on the 4th of July for Jr!
[snapback]109506[/snapback]​

:eek:lol:

Yes, everyone have a safe and responsible 4th or July!

3.gif

Originally posted by volmanjr@Jul 1, 2005 10:16 AM
evreyone keep me in your thoughts this 4th, I have ended up in the emergency room the last 2 in a row before last yr (made it without a scratch last yr but still leary)  no not beer and fireworks! 1st yr was a nail gun accident then it was a dog bite (on the chin, tore my bottom lip which required about 90 stitches from a plastic surgeon) ...Otherwise Hope everybody has SAFE and fun holiday!!!!
[snapback]109502[/snapback]​

Man, jr! Uncle Sam must have it in for you!

lets just say I try to keep a low profile come independence day !

Originally posted by IBleedOrange24/7@Jul 1, 2005 6:10 PM
Happy 4th to all.....Be safe, and NO Drinking and Driving!!
[snapback]109614[/snapback]​

I couldn't have said it better!

Come on now gang. For a happy fourth, don't get a fifth on the third.

Seriously, hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. We should really think about what this weekend is all about. I often think that we really, really take our independence for granted way too much of the time. Man, IT IS GREAT TO LIVE IN AMERICA. Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!

:fworks: :baloon: :fworks: :baloon: :fworks: :baloon: :fworks: :baloon: :fworks: :baloon: :fworks: :baloon: :fworks: :baloon:

I'd love to see everybody out at Cherokee Park in Morristown, Tennessee. Shenandoah and Doug Stone are performing! And, there's going to be a huge fireworks display. Plus...it's free. You can't beat that. :)

Otherwise, I hope everyone has a happy, healthy Independence Day!

~*Crystal*~

VN Store

Back