Hannity finally went too far

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/06/media/fox-news-sean-hannity-jeanine-pirro-trump-rally/index.html

Pretty bad. Even Fox news people are "livid" at him going way over the line on this one. My guess is that he is ousted at Fox, but ends up taking a job in the administration, which frankly is more suitable for his role in this process, anyway.

They (all networks) should have bias guidelines that must be met in order to gain media credentials. If they prove to be propaganda outlets they should not be considered media. They are ripping the country apart in their effort to MAKE the news.

Yea I’m not sure how that was a deflection

What are you guys talking about? This thread is full of deflections and you said "nobody is deflecting". On page 1 alone, FP, VFJ, Involuntary, Onelilreb, and AirVol combined for 12 (out of a possible 25) deflection posts. What do you mean "nobody is deflecting"?

What are you guys talking about? This thread is full of deflections and you said "nobody is deflecting". On page 1 alone, FP, VFJ, Involuntary, Onelilreb, and AirVol combined for 12 (out of a possible 25) deflection posts. What do you mean "nobody is deflecting"?
So, could you make us a graph or chart with a 48% deflection rate?

I was stating a fact not deflecting anything . Hannity is not a journalist , he’s the biggest conservative cheerleader on FOX , always has been and always will be . He spends every night pushing every conservative candidate while telling all Rs they better get out to vote or lose the government / country . He actually had less people watching him at that rally than he does on his show . I have no problem with it . I’d say the same with Rachel madcow going on late night “comedy “ shows and pushing liberal agendas .

Can someone explain why this is a issue ?
I must be missing something.

Only thing I can figure is they selectively believe the media should show no political bias. It’s ok to sit in a news room and bash Trump 24/7, call white men terrorits, breakdown SCOTUS nominee yearbooks, etc but if you support a party in person that is somehow over the line. That’s just how the leftard mind works I guess. Gotta find offense in everything.

Jim Acosta has finally went to far, he pushed away a female staffer's arm, he should be fired.
If that had been a reporter for Fox or some other Conservative outlet they would have already been put on leave or fired for putting their hands on a female White House staffer.

Or CNN, MSNBC, MSM would be losing their mind.

It just underscores how stupid agenda driven news is. We've got Hannity showing up on stage at a campaign really. We've got MSNBC not even pretending to be objective for the last 15 years. We've got CNN stuck in the middle left lane still pretending to be the gold standard.
The problem is when you jump on any of the sites or stations expecting news.

If you re tuning in to any of them your searching for what you want to hear.

If that had been a reporter for Fox or some other Conservative outlet they would have already been put on leave or fired for putting their hands on a female White House staffer.

Or CNN, MSNBC, MSM would be losing their mind.

They’d have that **** lawyer Gloria what’s her name the feminist holding a damn press conference calling for their resignation, looks like simple battery to me..

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Agree he should have passed but Fox would be crazy to cancel the top rated cable show. Their line up is getting weaker each time they make a PC cut.

Reactions: FLVOL69
Hannity said that there is a reason he wasn't on the air last night, and will make an important announcement at the end of his show tonight. I didn't notice that he wasn't on last night.

He also blatantly lied in that tweet yesterday morning... for him to say that he was being "100% truthful" is comical. What Fox News does is not journalism... it's dishonest, political advocacy. Fair and balanced, my a$$.
You tune in to hear what you want to hear. It's no different with the other networks that propped up and protected Obama for 8 years and has spent the last 2 screeching about Trumps fake tan and bad hair.

Reactions: FLVOL69
Hannity said that there is a reason he wasn't on the air last night, and will make an important announcement at the end of his show tonight. I didn't notice that he wasn't on last night.

He was with me at the Desantis victory soirée here in Orlando, we tied one on!

Reactions: 1972 Grad

Well, they had nonstop election coverage. Not surprising he wasn't on.

Just sayin.

VN Store

Back