Hannity and Colmes are splitting up

I think Kirsten Powers would be a good choice - plus she's hot (I think).

She's probably not left enough for the position though.

I think a Steele/Powers crew would be a good one that wasn't too nutty on either side.

350x350_colmes_delivers.jpg

Interesting. I still think Fox needs to hire James Carville away from CNN and pair him up with Hannity. That would be a good show to watch.

I don't know if you would get anything out of it....see who could out talk over each other I guess.

Alan at least doesnt drink the far left Kool-aid all the time like KO or RM does. Hannity gets on my nerves from time to time but he is good as well.
I agree that a Malkin/Powers show would be good.
MM is attractive, smart, and witty.

Hannity is nothing more than a GOP running dog and was exposed as such this past year. He's about as worthless and biased as Colmes.

Well, even if it could with Hannity and O'Reilly in the Fox Studios it would never work, you are right about that.

Relative to Colmes, my dog is sharp. And he's been dead for 2 years.

Carville would be great, but hard to see him getting the nod. He is so far past Hannity's third grade mentality of basically wanting to taunt everyone that comes across his radar that I think Hannity would either start to cry or his head would explode, like on Scanners.

Beckel and Ferraro are as bland and blah as Colmes. But that's probably who will get it -- just no one that can be strong and sharp and sarcastic like Hannity.

law, hannity would match up well with that arrogant sob. he would chew him up and spit him out. i'd love to see rove and carville go at. Rove would beat him down

law, hannity would match up well with that arrogant sob. he would chew him up and spit him out. i'd love to see rove and carville go at. Rove would beat him down
Rove vs. Carville actually would be interesting to watch. Hannity on the other hand is just boring to me. He's just not very deep and I know where he's going with his analysis every single time.

Rove vs. Carville actually would be interesting to watch. Hannity on the other hand is just boring to me. He's just not very deep and I know where he's going with his analysis every single time.

i agree, i see his reasoning for repitition. but i think rove and newt do a good job of explaining their situations and they are much deeper in their analysis.

VN Store

Back