Hamilton

UTVOLFAN

I had a dream last night that he will hire some crappy mid-major coach. In return, Lofton leaves for Louisville, and UT wins only 10 games the next season...

Good thing our bball program isnt unlucky.... :cross:

well thinks for the jinx. Pearl is not crappy. And if Lofton is a punk, he can leave. If he is a man, he stay and helps our team.

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 27, 2005 8:21 PM
well thinks for the jinx. Pearl is not crappy. And if Lofton is a punk, he can leave. If he is a man, he stay and helps our team.

You should feel blessed if Lofton stays...The kid wants to win and be part of a winning program. BTW, when did i mention Pearl....stop assuming things

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Mar 27, 2005 8:20 PM
I had a dream last night that he will hire some crappy mid-major coach. In return, Lofton leaves for Louisville, and UT wins only 10 games the next season...

Good thing our bball program isnt unlucky.... :cross:

let's hope that doesn't happen. Pearl, or whoever, will have his chance to convince Lofton to stay. My concern is that Pearl decides not to take the job then we may be stuck with Lutz.

ok my bad man. And if he don't want to play for us, I wouldn't want him here. He can go for all I care, not like he can play defense anyways. It doesn't do anygood to make a three pointer if you can't gaurd and you give the three pointer right back.

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 27, 2005 8:26 PM
I wasn't asumming. Then who were you thinking? thats the only guy we think we are going to hire. And if he don't want to play for us, I wouldn't want him here. He can go for all I care, not like he can play defense anyways. It doesn't do anygood to make a three pointer if you can't gaurd and you give the three pointer right back.

hahahahahahahahahahaha....you shouldn't try to hard to impress, it wont work....thanks for the insight though...btw, if you would read all the posts it answers all your ?s

But lutz isn't a crappy mid major. look at his resume. the only knock on him is he looks like hitler and is shorter then my grandma in a wheelchair.

I am starting to get a bad feeling about our next coach too. I will not be too excited if Lutz is the best that we can do. It takes a lot to get excited about Pearl.

VN Store

Back