Halo Infinite

Yesterday I unlocked the scorpion for drop at the FOBs and I hear

"Calling in a scorpion, who pissed you off chief?"

Some of the dialogue from the grunts in this game is gold.

I finished up wiping out a group of Banished last night and right after faintly hear "Demon.....are you still there......are you still mad?" from a grunt hiding somewhere off in the distance.

Reactions: sunnyvol79
Hmmm. I might be interested now.
Same. While I bought it when it was on sale we’ve all been holding off in my regular gaming group on playing it till this upgrade. We’ve been bingeing on the Master Chief Collection again until this release.

I’m thinking about buying MW2 now that it’s somewhat stable.

Same. While I bought it when it was on sale we’ve all been holding off in my regular gaming group on playing it till this upgrade. We’ve been bingeing on the Master Chief Collection again until this release.

I’m thinking about buying MW2 now that it’s somewhat stable.
I love that the coop will be cross play. I will be able to play coop with some of my console peasant friends.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I love that the coop will be cross play. I will be able to play coop with some of my console peasant friends.
Lol I’ve nearly stopped my PC gaming all together to become a console peasant. I prefer the control interface for the shooters I play mostly now. I still play the Civ series on the PC and that’s about it

Lol I’ve nearly stopped my PC gaming all together to become a console peasant. I prefer the control interface for the shooters I play mostly now. I still play the Civ series on the PC and that’s about it
I went the other way.

VN Store

Back