Hall and Sykes

85VOL08

I apologize if this has been discussed and I missed it, but what is the word on these guys? Are they still on track to get here after this year?

:)ast I heard they will be here. Hall as I have heard has put on weight and will be a DT:clapping:

him becoming a DT would help TONS... these two guys should be four stars which will boost this class even further.... guys not to jinx it but i think we're in for a good year

him becoming a DT would help TONS... these two guys should be four stars which will boost this class even further.... guys not to jinx it but i think we're in for a good year

Do they include JC players when ranking classes by stars?

yea, if they are ranked..but they usually only have stars if their in the top 50 of JUCO/Prep.. i think.

This may be a dumb question, but why aren't Hall & Sykes included in our recruiting class already? Do we still need to get commitments from these guys for this year, or are we still waiting for them to become academically eligible?

Guys are usually sign and place for a reason. Some of them never make it back. Both seem to be on course but probably have to make more progress before being listed as commits again.

They only have us listed right now. They usually don't show up on the commitment list until later in the year when they are ranked. I could be totally wrong though.

they will usually show up as commitments when the season starts.. now for a couple more months.. hopefully by the end of the summer, they'll have the rankings out for prep/juco

I think Hall, Sykes, and Williams will come in and make instant impacts on the team. Too bad it will be next year.

VN Store

Back