Halftime show!

strongj81

Can someone post the halftime for those of us who have to listen to the halftime show?

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: SalVolinus
Watching on the espn app, it didn't look that impressive. The camera was stationary though so it didn't show the fireworks.

Reactions: 91Vol
As a marching band person it was a great halftime show and I was happy the vols signs lit up. I was a salty MFer the first half because they weren’t.

Think they can lose the spot lights . Little too 1970’s HS prom retro.
Maybe if you weren’t around for 1970s Prom…I was…and there WERE “fireworks”…and…Paradise by the Dashboard Lights! You young’ins

Reactions: vols72
Maybe if you weren’t around for 1970s Prom…I was…and there WERE “fireworks”…and…Paradise by the Dashboard Lights! You young’ins
Well mine was 80’s still had the spotlights should have used that decade . Like the orange light but the other effects need work.

I sure enjoyed it, thought the band looked bigger and very impressive formations for first game game. Majorettes had fiery batons for a song. Drum major is special.

Reactions: VolGirl05 and volcs
I sure enjoyed it, thought the band looked bigger and very impressive formations for first game game. Majorettes had fiery batons for a song. Drum major is special.
What was the deal with the little robot thing at the beginning? It looked like it was supposed to be part of it but didn’t work and they eventually drug it off the field.

Reactions: onevol74
What was the deal with the little robot thing at the beginning? It looked like it was supposed to be part of it but didn’t work and they eventually drug it off the field.
That's one of the food delivery robots that are roaming all over campus now.

Yeah, it looked like it had issues and didn't do what it was supposed to.

Reactions: SoFloVFL

VN Store

Back