Half Of Americans Expect A Second U.S. Civil War Within Years. More Than 40% Agree With The Great Replacement Theory.

More than 40 percent said having a ‘strong leader’ was more important than democracy and that ‘native-born white people are being replaced by immigrants’ — a racist belief known as the ‘great replacement theory’.

Well, this is unquestionably true. I am not sure how stating facts has become "racist". Since the 70s (and with the advent of the pill) white Americans have had fewer babies and right now have less than 2 per couple. Meanwhile, America has had a huge influx of immigrants pour across our Southern border, starting in the 70s but absolutely exploding over the last few decades and this year especially. Immigrants as a whole have far higher birth rates.

Thus, white people in America are dying out and the next generations are from some other ethnic and cultural stock, in greater and greater numbers. Someone please explain to me how you can argue with the basic facts of that statement?

The question is not is it true or not but "what to do about it?" and "is it what we (the current inhabitants of America) want?".

I suspect those who are foisting it on us, know quite well how the current inhabitants would feel about it and that is why our leftist and corporate overlords don't bother actually having a public discourse about it but rather scream that everyone is racist and quickly shut them down. Leftists think they will have more voters on the public teat and Corporatists think they will have more cheap workers. Does any of that help people who are already here (no matter where they are from)? That is why both Democrats AND Republicans have completely and utterly sold Americans out on this.

Not really since it directly impacts daily life. POTUS gets the headlines but real impacts are on a local level. How many complaining about public schools can name a school board member? How many complaining about local traffic know how that gets approved? How many have ever attended any public local govt session?

I don’t disagree. The issue is still one of information. I can quickly find the voting record of senators for example or just about anything else you want to know about them. Obtaining such info on the local level is much more of a problem.

I can see it happening. Although right now I think it’s a long ways away. I’ve said since Biden took office that once you see people divide where they can be identified visually, THAT’S when chits about to go down.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I can see it happening. Although right now I think it’s a long ways away. I’ve said since Biden took office that once you see people divide where they can be identified visually, THAT’S when chits about to go down.

What do you mean by identified visually?

Replacement, though. That's all about Fox.
Again CNN et all have run plenty of racism scare plots about the Rs putting the blacks back in chains, no rights for minorities, etc.

It's the Family Guy race card meme. One side holds it one way, the other holds it the other way. It's part of why its laughable you claim to be different from each other.

Reactions: sonofUT62
I don’t disagree. The issue is still one of information. I can quickly find the voting record of senators for example or just about anything else you want to know about them. Obtaining such info on the local level is much more of a problem.

Your local school board and city council probably take minutes at their meetings.

As for a civil war I did think it's a possibility. The fringes of the left and right have never been further apart. And for some reason good people in the middle feel the need to identify and support one side or the other. I don't get it.

I think I've mentioned it before but when I first became an Independent it was my intentions to find good democrat politicians I could support. Less and less I found those politicians and the party kept going more left and radical. Now the party seems lost and I'm not sure it exists at the end of this decade.

Quote from the original post:

More than 40 percent said having a ‘strong leader’ was more important than democracy and that ‘native-born white people are being replaced by immigrants’ — a racist belief known as the ‘great replacement theory’.

Trumpism at it's finest. For all of you that have asked what Trump has done that is so bad, this is the answer.
Trump willfully and knowingly did all he could to make these numbers higher. The Bannon/Stone/Trump foundation was ALWAYS to play on the fears of ignorant white people in order to increase the divide and the level of mistrust and hatred.
It was obvious to many from the beginning, but some of you are still in the denial stage even while showing every symptom of being completed infected.

Reactions: WallyBalls
I expect to see some civil unrest in ‘24. Although, if we go full potato on one another, the sudden stop in basic supplies may be shocking to some.

A situation many will not be prepared for.

Your local school board and city council probably take minutes at their meetings.

Sure. I’m not proclaiming it’s impossible. But it is less accessible. Meaning a lot of the information is streamlined on a national level

Guaranteed there were people around just like you in the 1770s. Cultural elitists who thought the British were great and the colonists were backwoods hicks. I’m not suggesting or wanting a Civil War, but we broke free in the first place for A LOT LESS than what’s going on now.
Yes they were called Tories.

50% of Americans are morons. This is true regardless of party affiliation.

Actually, by strict definition, theoretically only 2.2% of them are morons. However, I can say with 100% confidence level that the other 97.8% of Americans think the people who do not agree with them are part of the 2.2%.

Reactions: sonofUT62
I think I've mentioned it before but when I first became an Independent it was my intentions to find good democrat politicians I could support. Less and less I found those politicians and the party kept going more left and radical. Now the party seems lost and I'm not sure it exists at the end of this decade.

Funny, that’s how I feel about Rs. The party of Eisenhower and Reagan is unrecognizable. Now it’s MTG and Matt Gaetz and Trump and Jim Jordan and Doug Mastriano… the extremists are mainstream and they’re pushing out anyone who is a centrist, plus the last two R POTUS were just so inexplicably awful.

Funny, that’s how I feel about Rs. The party of Eisenhower and Reagan is unrecognizable. Now it’s MTG and Matt Gaetz and Trump and Jim Jordan and Doug Mastriano… the extremists are mainstream and they’re pushing out anyone who is a centrist, plus the last two R POTUS were just so inexplicably awful.

Only one out of the 5 you listed has any significant influence on the party and it's waning.

In all fairness the current president has been as bad as Trump or Bush. It's truly been a race to the bottom.

I expect to see some civil unrest in ‘24. Although, if we go full potato on one another, the sudden stop in basic supplies may be shocking to some.

A situation many will not be prepared for.
If Biden fixes the next election (no matter how he did it) like he did the last, tomorrow could be right around the corner. I think one of the main things holding all out chaos together is fact that he’ll be out in a year and a half. Think Jan 6th was bad? Fix another one and make people deal with him another 4 years. That could get really ugly.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Care to elaborate a little more on this "False Patriotism"? Also who is being ignorant and stupid? Personally the people who I consider as ignorant and stupid are the people who live here in America and do not have the capability to see what's happening in so many other countries and realize that if we don't change the course we are on we will be there in just a short amount of time.

I don't think vandymain can.

VN Store

Back