Hail to the Washington Commanders

I actually hope the two books/lying about money stories are true.

#selltheteamdan
#dipsh**dan

I actually believe that for all the crap he’s gotten away with while still being allowed to keep that team, this might actually do him in.

League owners don’t F around with the green. Taking money out of their pockets/not putting his shekels in the pot might be what finally sinks Teflon Dan.

I actually believe that for all the crap he’s gotten away with while still being allowed to keep that team, this might actually do him in.

League owners don’t F around with the green. Taking money out of their pockets/not putting his shekels in the pot might be what finally sinks Teflon Dan.

I've thought a few times, so I don't get my hopes up. Been wanting him gone for over 15 years.

Reactions: NochNoch
I feel better about the pick this morning.

Dotson is an undersized but sudden and fast slot receiver (ran a 4.43 40-yard dash). Two things stand out on tape: elite ball skills and excellent body control. Everything he does is so under control. He's a very sudden athlete who uses his quickness and craftiness to get off the line versus press coverage. He's a sharp route runner with lightning quickness in and out of his breaks. And he has arguably the most reliable hands in the 2022 class. He lacks length but can adjust to throws outside of his frame. Dotson plucks the ball on the run and over his head with complete ease. He lacks ideal size to win a lot of 50-50 balls in the NFL but has good speed to challenge vertically. He tracks the deep ball extremely well. After the catch, he's silky smooth with good field vision. He won't break a lot of tackles, though. -- Final evaluation

Reactions: NochNoch
UDFAs

Virginia S Devante Cross
California CB Josh Drayden
Sam Houston State WR/KR Jequez Ezzard
Louisiana-Lafayette LB Ferrod Gardner
Arizona State TE Curtis Hodge
SE Lousiana QB Cole Kelley
Georgia Tech WR Kyric McGowan
Oklahoma OT Tyrese Robinson
Ohio State TE Armani Rogers
Idaho LB Tre Walker